Hernanes (18 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Let me try. If you bought a 31yo-Ibra for 21m in a 3 years contract and you know for sure than noone would buy him at 34, you need to amortizate 7m each year (21 ÷ 3). If you do that in your books Ibra would have a value of 0.

Jun 13: 21m
Jun 14: (21-7=) 14m
Jun 15: (14-7=) 7m
Jun 16: (7-7=) 0m

- - - Updated - - -

If his salary is 16m per year. He really cost 16m + 7m (amlrtization) would be 23m each year
You said, "his wage is high, therefore it's harder to amortize." How so?

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
You said, "his wage is high, therefore it's harder to amortize." How so?
We signed him for 11m with a 2 years contract. Lets try guess they were thinking to let him go for free at the end of the contract and you were amortizated 5.5 per year (11÷2). If we put a 50% taxes, he would be earning like 6m gross per year

Cost
Jun 15: 11m fee cost + 0 salary=11m
Jun 16: 5.5 m fee cost + 6m gross salary = 11.5m
Jun 17: 0 m fee cost + 6m gross salary = 11.5m

If you let him go this summer It would cost like 23m (considering he ask for his 2 years salary) in our books..So the difference would be almost the double. This is a very raw exercise and it could be very difference but It shows how different is in our books if he goes this season or next one

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
We signed him for 11m with a 2 years contract. Lets try guess they were thinking to let him go for free at the end of the contract and you were amortizated 5.5 per year (11÷2). If we put a 50% taxes, he would be earning like 6m gross per year

Cost
Jun 15: 11m fee cost + 0 salary=11m
Jun 16: 5.5 m fee cost + 6m gross salary = 11.5m
Jun 17: 0 m fee cost + 6m gross salary = 11.5m

If you let him go this summer It would cost like 23m (considering he ask for his 2 years salary) in our books..So the difference would be almost the double. This is a very raw exercise and it could be very difference but It shows how different is in our books if he goes this season or next one
I still don't understand what "harder to amortize" means. Harder compared to what? Also, amortization is only important for tax purposes, otherwise its just accounting bullshit. What actually matters is capex.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Stupid post.

He was voted shitiest player in Ligue 1, doubt he'd be much different there. Portugal is behind Serie A, but it doesn't mean it's a recreational league
lol, i obviously wasnt serious about PDC, you should know better

as for nanes, hes the type of player to succeed there, especially when playing for the top club of the country

SLBSilva

Jul 8, 2016
Hello fellow italians! I'm a Benfica supporter and due to the recent news i reckon i could stop by a gather some opinions of Hernanes since, in all honestly, i haven't followed Juve apart from a few CL and league matches. Do you think he'd be a good fit here, as in a 2 man midfield? And what kind of values would Benfica have to spend to acquire him? And also, has he had such a bad season as i see some Juve supporters mention? Cheers :tup:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Hello fellow italians! I'm a Benfica supporter and due to the recent news i reckon i could stop by a gather some opinions of Hernanes since, in all honestly, i haven't followed Juve apart from a few CL and league matches. Do you think he'd be a good fit here, as in a 2 man midfield? And what kind of values would Benfica have to spend to acquire him? And also, has he had such a bad season as i see some Juve supporters mention? Cheers :tup:
oh I dunno, let's say 120 million?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I think he would be perfect for benfica. He suits your style of play, really good getting out of tricky situations. Long shots and we'll since his been at Juve we have taught him how to defend. We don't like him because we expect better and his lack of concentration and him being a former inter milan player don't think we could ever learn to like him. He will settle well in Lisbon with him being Brazilian, this is a perfect move for all parties.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)