Hernanes (14 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Ship him away ASAP, even if its a free loan.

I doubt Benfica will offer to pay his full stupid salary though.

Get rid of this guy, keep Pereyra. It's the right move.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Hello fellow italians! I'm a Benfica supporter and due to the recent news i reckon i could stop by a gather some opinions of Hernanes since, in all honestly, i haven't followed Juve apart from a few CL and league matches. Do you think he'd be a good fit here, as in a 2 man midfield? And what kind of values would Benfica have to spend to acquire him? And also, has he had such a bad season as i see some Juve supporters mention? Cheers :tup:
A friendly advice. Stay away from him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hello fellow italians! I'm a Benfica supporter and due to the recent news i reckon i could stop by a gather some opinions of Hernanes since, in all honestly, i haven't followed Juve apart from a few CL and league matches. Do you think he'd be a good fit here, as in a 2 man midfield? And what kind of values would Benfica have to spend to acquire him? And also, has he had such a bad season as i see some Juve supporters mention? Cheers :tup:
depends who he plays next to. he can dribble, can shoot, pass, all with both feet. in inter he wasnt really great but regained some of his Lazio form in Juventus. however, im afraid he will get caught out of position often since he likes going forward and thats why i dont think he fits in a 2 man midfield. DM in a 433/4312/4321 would suit him better, or AM in a 4231 if you guys play that formation

- - - Updated - - -

he was close to going to China for 10M apparently but rejected the move, so i guess around that sum will be enough to get him. hes on 3.5M yearly wages though, might be a problem for your club maybe, dont know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)