Hernanes (22 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
one of them is allegri
He tried almost everyone in that spot. Only Hernanes and Lemina look like profesional football players in that position, that doesn't mean they are even good in that position, It means we don't have more people to try there.

Bring any descent DM from any mid-table Team and would be a vice-cheesio in two weeks

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The signing of Hernanes is one that just can't be forgiven. Pretty much summed up our mercato with his signing.

All Summer to land an attacking midfielder and towards the very end Beppe panics and brings in Hernanes for €13 million and high wages....

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The signing of Hernanes is one that just can't be forgiven. Pretty much summed up our mercato with his signing.

All Summer to land an attacking midfielder and towards the very end Beppe panics and brings in Hernanes for €13 million and high wages....
lol your posting is what cant be forgiven

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Old but...

Hernanes heading to Shanghai
By Football Italia staff

Juventus midfielder Hernanes has offers from China, above all Shanghai Shenhua and Shanghai SIPG FC.

The 31-year-old scored one goal in 24 competitive games for Juve this season, also providing one assist.

He has been in Italy since 2010 at Lazio, Inter and from August 2015 in Turin.

According to Tuttosport, the Brazilian has several proposals from clubs in China.

The favourites are both based in Shanghai, specifically Shenhua and SIPG.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
[video=twitter;739393071947874304]https://twitter.com/footballitalia/status/739393071947874304[/video]
This would be like :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Imagine if Beppe manage to get 11m for Hernanes and more or less the same for Asa. 22-25m in and a big hole in our salary outcome.

Lets just get crazy and get our Masche here... Or just our Black Jesus

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I doubt he leaves, unless Marotta pushes him hard.

Pleeeease do it.

But I'm afraid Allegri actually counts on him as a regista backup, specially when Marchisio will be out for some time.

It would be amazing to let him go, even for free.

He's just too slow and soft. Can't do.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Pleeeease do it.

But I'm afraid Allegri actually counts on him as a regista backup, specially when Marchisio will be out for some time.

He's just too slow and soft. Can't do.
He's lost it for the european level. Just not that level of player anymore. Needs to head home or move to the east.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

Pleeeease do it.

He's just too slow and soft. Can't do
He's lost it for the european level. Just not that level of player anymore. Needs to head home or move to the east.
The best player in the first game against Bayern. If we let the fans run the club, we'll be back in Serie B faster than a rabbit gets fucked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)