Hernanes (6 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Slow, lethargic player. Too many misplaced passes and unmemorable performances. An Inter reject joining us is never something to be happy about. I never really liked Cannavaro either (always preferred Nesta tbh).

He did have a couple of good games, a few decent ones, and many sub-par, below average performances.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Slow, lethargic player. Too many misplaced passes and unmemorable performances. An Inter reject joining us is never something to be happy about. I never really liked Cannavaro either (always preferred Nesta tbh).

He did have a couple of good games, a few decent ones, and many sub-par, below average performances.
He had 91% passing accuracy last season, this season 88% while playing regista. you only remember him by his few bad performances from the beginning of last season when the whole team was struggling and he joined us late August (didnt have time to settle in and was forced to play right away due to Marchisio injury). after that 1st half of last season, when exactly was he bad? and if you expected 10 goals 10 assists, 3 tackles, 3 interceptions per game from a 11M backup regista then you should tone down your expectations and try to understand why a player was brought here for in the 1st place. Nanes contributed more than enough for the role he had within the squad

- - - Updated - - -

comparing dybala's performances to hernanes' :howler:

'nuff said
Where did I compare them? You said Nanes was inconsistent and prestented that as a reason why he shouldnt play for Juve. If we signed players based on how consistent they are we wouldnt even sign Dybala. So do you know any other reasons why he shouldnt play for Juve, because consistency is a weak one

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He had 91% passing accuracy last season, this season 88% while playing regista. you only remember him by his few bad performances from the beginning of last season when the whole team was struggling and he joined us late August (didnt have time to settle in and was forced to play right away due to Marchisio injury). after that 1st half of last season, when exactly was he bad? and if you expected 10 goals 10 assists, 3 tackles, 3 interceptions per game from a 11M backup regista then you should tone down your expectations and try to understand why a player was brought here for in the 1st place. Nanes contributed more than enough for the role he had within the squad

- - - Updated - - -

Where did I compare them? You said Nanes was inconsistent and prestented that as a reason why he shouldnt play for Juve. If we signed players based on how consistent they are we wouldnt even sign Dybala. So do you know any other reasons why he shouldnt play for Juve, because consistency is a weak one
Actually I said he is terribly inconsistent, not just inconsistent. Dybala may have the off game once every 10 games or so, hernanes would probably have 1 good game in 10

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
you only have to look at how shit he was recently against genoa amongst many, one of very few decent games he had was against bayern like i said terribly inconsistent and frankly out of his depth
Genoa, thats one. The game where the whole team sucked and we got outplayed by an in form team that was in the higher places in the table. Any more games you can recall

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The problem with Hernanes was first he wasn't good enough and second going from Vidal to Hernanes was just a terrible decision by the board and there is no excuse for it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Genoa, thats one. The game where the whole team sucked and we got outplayed by an in form team that was in the higher places in the table. Any more games you can recall
Not even going to waste my time on this the fact that you used Dybala as a measurement of inconsistency to Hernanes said it all.

- - - Updated - - -

So, wait, you actually think Hernanes was a good transfer and a useful player for us? :howler: GTFO!
tuz :touched:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not even going to waste my time on this the fact that you used Dybala as a measurement of inconsistency to Hernanes said it all.

- - - Updated - - -

tuz :touched:
So you cant remember any bad performances from him other than his 1st few ones from the 1st half of last season, and are bringing up Dybala again (which I used as a random example and explained it to you few posts ago actually) and say you wont waste your time anymore, instead of giving me some counter arguments and explaining when and how exactly Nanes was useless. Guess i won this battle :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone is clueless, and you are the only one who knows his shit, as always :baus: :tup:
Same to you. Why dont you people actually respond instead of random one liners? Is it because youre wrong but wont admit it? :baus:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Hernanes at his worst was among the very worst of Juve players I have ever seen. At his best, he's was good enough so that you didn't notice him.

That's not enough.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Same to you. Why dont you people actually respond instead of random ones liners? Is it because youre wrong but wont admit it? :baus:
I'm not wrong. You are biased and delusional, as stubborn as a mule. There's no point in arguing with you, as your blind love for Hernanes clouds your judgement. A couple of good performances, and some decent cameo appearances doesn't make him a worthwhile investment, or a player worth holding on to. I don't know what's so difficult to understand about that. Just because a player plays for us doesn't automatically make him a good player/solid acquisition. No player is beyond reproach, especially not an Inter reject who most didn't even want here in the first place. Hernanes was a panic buy whichever way you look at it.

- - - Updated - - -

Refer to all the posts above mine, and before yours. I guess all those people are wrong Mr. Zizinho. Clearly only you can see the light.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)