Hernanes (2 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm not wrong. You are biased and delusional, as stubborn as a mule. There's no point in arguing with you, as your blind love for Hernanes clouds your judgement. A couple of good performances, and some decent cameo appearances doesn't make him a worthwhile investment, or a player worth holding on to. I don't know what's so difficult to understand about that. Just because a player plays for us doesn't automatically make him a good player/solid acquisition. No player is beyond reproach, especially not an Inter reject who most didn't even want here in the first place. Hernanes was a panic buy whichever way you look at it.

- - - Updated - - -

Refer to all the posts above mine, and before yours. I guess all those people are wrong Mr. Zizinho. Clearly only you can see the light.
again not responding to the points i made. keep it up :baus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What points? Do you want me to go back and rewatch all the games where he misplaced a pass, almost cost us a goal, or was too slow in possession?! Of course it's much easier to remember his good performances, because they were incredibly rare. And again, statistics don't mean shit. 91% pass accuracy when you had to make 50 five metre passes is nothing to shout about.

- - - Updated - - -

In any case, he is leaving and I am grateful. Meanwhile, you and Fr3sh can weep about his imminent/impending departure.

Apr 19, 2007
Not every player can be judged on the same level. He was a last minute cheap signing that had the poise to step in against the likes of Bayern Munich. Something that takes playing time to get. Someone like him can be a valuable BACKUP player. We act like he was some 40 mil player that failed us. He did his job and now its time for him to go. OK transfer that served its purpose. He should be compared to the ;ikes of Padoin and rincon not to anyone else on the team really.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What points? Do you want me to go back and rewatch all the games where he misplaced a pass, almost cost us a goal, or was too slow in possession?! Of course it's much easier to remember his good performances, because they were incredibly rare. And again, statistics don't mean shit. 91% pass accuracy when you had to make 50 five metre passes is nothing to shout about.
well you usually ignore my post(s) quoting yours and then after a page or two come back to repeat the same, maybe you didnt even read it :boh:

ok, lets start over

we lost Pirlo, moved Marchisio to starting regista and were a backup player short at that position. Hernanes was available for a decent price of 11M who we purchased relatively late into the mercato (the season was already ongoing). he joins, starts playing immediately (due to Marchisio injury) in a team that was a mess, struggling with form, struggling with injuries, struggling to even find the right formation, with 10 new players in the team of which 3 arrived very late and didnt have a proper preseason even. he struggles at 1st (understandably), had some very bad performances and despite that puts in good performances (vs City and vs Sevilla most notably, interesting how his best games came in CL btw). after the initial struggling period of both him and the team, after we settled for the 352, do you think he was bad for the past ~12 months? not at all. now we sell him for 10M which will give us a positive financial effect on the transfer which makes the signing even better.

- - - Updated - - -

Not every player can be judged on the same level. He was a last minute cheap signing that had the poise to step in against the likes of Bayern Munich. Something that takes playing time to get. Someone like him can be a valuable BACKUP player. We act like he was some 40 mil player that failed us. He did his job and now its time for him to go. OK transfer that served its purpose. He should be compared to the ;ikes of Padoin and rincon not to anyone else on the team really.
this guy understands :tup:

Apr 19, 2007
Because he was a "great player" at one time people judge him on that standard. Not the standard in which we bought him or recievedhim expectation wise. Lemina has been gods gift but this guy was a complete Yall need to calm down a bit Alves has also failed us on these terms bc he is an old injury prone transfer So stupid this level of thinking

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@zizinho

See, you can be rational. Had you phrased or worded your responses that way initially, people wouldn't be so quick to attack you and accuse you of being biased ;)

He did alright when called upon over the past few months, but not having to rely on him is a relief :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@zizinho

See, you can be rational. Had you phrased or worded your responses that way initially, people wouldn't be so quick to attack you and accuse you of being biased ;)

He did alright when called upon over the past few months, but not having to rely on him is a relief :D
But I said the same before :boh: maybe it was in response to Badass and not you so you missed it

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
And thats where youre wrong, which is why I asked you to name the games he sucked in
What a stupid question to ask. Go read the first 50 pages of this thread, that will give you an idea of how terrible he was in the first half of last year. Things like Seria D level and Black hole in midfield can be read over and over again.
He has performed decently in games were we sat back and his job was to close the space infront of the CBs and in games against weak Seria A teams at home, were he was not under pressure, when receiving the ball. Otherwise he been total disaster. Slow with and without the ball in thought and action.
3 mio net a year in wages, and if it wasent for the Chinese, we would be loaning him out for the next 1,5 years to midtable Seria A teams, while paying half his wages

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What a stupid question to ask. Go read the first 50 pages of this thread, that will give you an idea of how terrible he was in the first half of last year. Things like Seria D level and Black hole in midfield can be read over and over again.
He has performed decently in games were we sat back and his job was to close the space infront of the CBs and in games against weak Seria A teams at home, were he was not under pressure, when receiving the ball. Otherwise he been total disaster. Slow with and without the ball in thought and action.
3 mio net a year in wages, and if it wasent for the Chinese, we would be loaning him out for the next 1,5 years to midtable Seria A teams, while paying half his wages
Yes, im gonna base my judgement on a player on random comments on tuz. They are usually very objective, no exaggaration at all :baus:

Btw, if you read later into the thread after i quoted you, you will see that I already aknowledged his weak start with us but unlike the rest of you which will simply call him crap based on that period i gave an explanation of why he underperformed back then. After the weak start of him and the rest of the team he improved and for the last 12 months was a really good Vice Marchisio

- - - Updated - - -

:xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)