Hernanes (9 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This. we paid good money to our rivals for someone who was rotting on the inda bench... it was an idiotic and knee jerk signing
He was starter in more than half their games in his time there, played in more than 2/3 despite missing 12 games due to injury or suspension. Not exactly what I call rotting on the bench

- - - Updated - - -

Don't go Nanes :cry:

Take Stururu instead :cry:
Roflmao son, roflmao

Stururu, ofcourse stays

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He was starter in more than half their games in his time there, played in more than 2/3 despite missing 12 games due to injury or suspension. Not exactly what I call rotting on the bench

- - - Updated - - -

Roflmao son, roflmao

Stururu, ofcourse stays
I'm talking about the latter part of his time at inda, he was benched like I said it kinda tells you that we're buying bench trash from a trash club expecting him to perform miracles replacing a world class midfielder in Vidal

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm talking about the latter part of his time at inda, he was benched like I said it kinda tells you that we're buying bench trash from a trash club expecting him to perform miracles replacing a world class midfielder in Vidal
We didnt buy him to replace Vidal. Pirlo left and Marchisio was moved to regista. This created the problem that we didnt have anyone to rotate with him so we got Nanes (and Lemina). Nothing to do with Vidal

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
We didnt buy him to replace Vidal. Pirlo left and Marchisio was moved to regista. This created the problem that we didnt have anyone to rotate with him so we got Nanes (and Lemina). Nothing to do with Vidal
And it's very urgent. Remember Hernanes directly play for 2 Juve UCL's Matches against Sevilla and Man City (2 Win). Imagine if we dont have him, What will happen with our CL Campaign last year

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And it's very urgent. Remember Hernanes directly play for 2 Juve UCL's Matches against Sevilla and Man City (2 Win). Imagine if we dont have him, What will happen with our CL Campaign last year
:agree:

Was definitely needed at that time and contributed to our success over the last 1.5 years. And now leaves for almost the same as we bought him for. On top of that, was a model professional without a single incident during his time here. Not a single reason to hate on the guy, all contrary, a very likeable person

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Don't go Nanes :cry:

Take Stururu instead :cry:
Why not both��

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Was definitely needed at that time and contributed to our success over the last 1.5 years. And now leaves for almost the same as we bought him for. On top of that, was a model professional without a single incident during his time here. Not a single reason to hate on the guy, all contrary, a very likeable person
Give it a rest. He has been a fucking disaster here. No contribution at all. His range is decent to catastrophy. He had 3 mio wages and we lucked out that the Chinese are overpaying for everything.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So, if Hernanes hadn't been there, are you suggesting early elimination for us? :rofl: :howler:

Come on man!

- - - Updated - - -

I won't believe it until it is official. Good riddance indeed. Never liked him, and it didn't help that he came in as a panic buy from Sfinter. All in all, makes it very hard to like or appreciate him, if you also factor in how much he is/was getting paid to be a 5th/6th option.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why not both��

- - - Updated - - -

Give it a rest. He has been a fucking disaster here. No contribution at all. His range is decent to catastrophy. He had 3 mio wages and we lucked out that the Chinese are overpaying for everything.
So how many disaster performances from him so you recall?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)