Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #825
    last 4 games, 6 goals, 3 assists.

Would still say no, if a deal was possible, which it isnt, since he is fitting in with a strong start so far, instead being seen just as a flop like past seasons.
    last 2 that I saw you could have scored them too but not trying the demean him. Out of the players we can get realistically I wouldn't mind him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I said I dont want him to be our AM signing already Mark :p Only mentionned his current form to signal that he is very unlikely to move from Dortmund.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    Close this thread right now, and I give you a simple reason why, this is from today:
    Starting and already doing BETTER numbers then he did whole last season under new coach that loves him basically, why would he move or they would even considering for a second to sell right now?
    :xfinger:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    He is a good player, but we need more then that for very important AM signing. Especially when he would cost atleast 25m IMO.
    do you think he would be worse than playing vidal as AM?

he is quick, can dribble and puts a lot of pressure
    on the opponent players by running at them. i think he would
    work very well under Max.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    do you think he would be worse than playing vidal as AM?

he is quick, can dribble and puts a lot of pressure
    on the opponent players by running at them. i think he would
    work very well under Max.
    No even Pereyra is better then Vidal as AM, and Pereyra is POOR AM for me. Vidal isnt one at all. Mkhi is good AS an AM, very good teamplayer, quick, decent dribbling and can create, could work out well enough. But when I say we need more then that, I mean someone who can grow into something more, a marque type of decisive creative player that we can rely on to carry us. I rather gamble on a mediocre looking Draxler then, because Julian has a quite high ceiling.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit at his goals :shocked:
    Good goals, shitty austrian opponents.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)