Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2015
Hopefully not. I watch Dortmund a lot and this guy is a choker with a soft personality. He needs everything going his way and be trusted 100% to play decently. His decision making is terrible and he's not a playmaker. His Armenian fanboys are annoying too and will start spamming everywhere :howler:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Neto, Rugani, Alex Sandro, Khedira, Mkhitaryan, Dybala, Zaza, Vadala, Mandzukic is a weak 8 ?

Tough crowd. :sick:
I don't rate Zaza. Khedira is a solid option, but thus far injury prone, and isn't the same player he was 2-3 years ago. A better AM like Gotze/Isco/Oscar and I would have rated the Mercato a 9.

- - - Updated - - -

Neto, Rugani, Alex Sandro, Khedira, Mkhitaryan, Dybala, Zaza, Vadala, Mandzukic is a weak 8 ?

Tough crowd. :sick:
I don't rate Zaza. Khedira is a solid option, but thus far injury prone, and isn't the same player he was 2-3 years ago. A better AM like Gotze/Isco/Oscar and I would have rated the Mercato a 9.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
If we are interested and Raiola is is getting his fee he will bring him here.He was good his first season.Last one he was bad.Barelly a starter.And Dortmund will ask for 25 or near.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He's not worth the 25m then. Better to wait and invest that money next year than buy for the sake of it. This guy is not the answer to that AM question.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Hopefully not. I watch Dortmund a lot and this guy is a choker with a soft personality. He needs everything going his way and be trusted 100% to play decently. His decision making is terrible and he's not a playmaker. His Armenian fanboys are annoying too and will start spamming everywhere :howler:
So much this. The guy is average.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marchisio is a soft personality. So what ?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If we are going to gamble, better do it with guys we already have, rather than wasting more money in filler players

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
According to Sky Sports, Juventus now will have new contacts with the entourage of Mkhitaryan. The white club is ready to offer 20 million for the! Armenian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)