Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Vazquez seems like a smart player with great dribbling skills while I`m a fan of Mkhitaryan
Both would be good signings (yes I know they are not Goetze...)
Reus - Unreachable
Isco - Great but probably unreachable
Oscar - Seems he never was really an option
Goetze - I`d want him here but I`m not sure he wants to leave and also money issue
Draxler - Good player but I see him as being overhyped and wont fulfill his potential IMO
Vazquez - Great season but is he a 1 hit wonder? also 26 so its not he is the next big thing
Mkhitaryan - Great player - Good team player great dribbling skills,also have CL experience at the highest levels but despite him being great something just tells me we shouldnt be going for him

If we dont get Goetze or Isco I think I`ll go with Vazquez

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
According to sky Juve are trying to find an agreement with his agent and then will offer 20m for him to Dortmund. That offer might not convince them though since he started the season brightly.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
As I wrote down in another thread, I am not convinced that Mkhitaryan is what we need right now. Of course, one can say that he is fast, can dribble, that he scored a lot goals in ukrainian league, but for me all these traits are not that important, in the context what we need. Mkhitaryan is pretty useful when it comes to counter-attack, he is not that creative, that crucial when you have possession and need to find a hole in the wall to get through and score.

To add insult to injury, his previous season in BVB jersey was abysmal, if I remember correctly he failed to score a single goal in first part of the season. Moreover, he looks like a player who doesn't cope with stress, he flopped miserably in biggest Borussia games in Champions League, including this renowned game against Real, where he missed couple of sitters.

One can say that his first season in Dortmund was on the other hand quite good, and weak stats and poor performances in last one were a result of bad form of entire team or mistakes in pre-season preparations. This isn't exactly true. He was criticized back then as well. Arguments were always the same: dissappearing/missing crucial chances in big games.

What is he good at? Counter-attacks, his technique is pretty good, dribbling. But... I think that we have a player with similar characteristic in the team: Pereyra. And consequently, there is no need to buy Mkhitaryan.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So if we buy Goetze now, would you discredit Beppe for overspending on Mario and affecting the clubs finances? Careful, how you play your defence brother. ;)
I haven't criticized him for spending once nor would I have a reason too if he bought Götze so please tell me the point of your post? Are you trying to put words in my mouth for something I never said? Back me into a corner of an argument you won't win?:D

Come on man, I don't need to play defense because I have Marotta as my offense.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I haven't criticized him for spending once nor would I have a reason too if he bought Götze so please tell me the point of your post? Are you trying to put words in my mouth for something I never said? Back me into a corner of an argument you won't win?:D

How do you guys say shit like that? We can't afford Goetze? You don't know that but a bunch of peeps here say it like its gods spoken word. Truth is neither of us know if we can afford him or not. Only the club and the management know it. So there is no argument to win, only to lose. And Beppe being your offense, is offensive enough. :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How do you guys say shit like that? We can't afford Goetze? You don't know that but a bunch of peeps here say it like its gods spoken word. Truth is neither of us know if we can afford him or not. Only the club and the management know it. So there is no argument to win, only to lose. And Beppe being your offense, is offensive enough. :D
It was my opinion I never said it was fact :D

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012

Is the society currently accepting new members?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Jem83 - we're going to need to expand the office.

probably a bigger Keurig machine too. :coffee:

Today is a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)