Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
No even Pereyra is better then Vidal as AM, and Pereyra is POOR AM for me. Vidal isnt one at all. Mkhi is good AS an AM, very good teamplayer, quick, decent dribbling and can create, could work out well enough. But when I say we need more then that, I mean someone who can grow into something more, a marque type of decisive creative player that we can rely on to carry us. I rather gamble on a mediocre looking Draxler then, because Julian has a quite high ceiling.
:tup:

sounds alright. even the draxler part - but our management seems unwilling
to take the risk. i’m sure if we were not concerned about his health record,
we would spend the money schalke ask for him.

miki seems to be the best we can get at the moment, and as you said, he
is not bad at all, at this point i would take him.

- - - Updated - - -

Good point. Let's discredit all future goals from our players when against poor opposition
let’s do that once he is ours :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Raiola helping out old friend nedved by putting it out there that mkh could possibly go to juve thus making Draxler easier to get.
inb4 pogba tax comments.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I wouldn't mind this signing. He isn't a signing to fap to, but could be a solid option for us.

Sandro and Mkhti and the Mercato looks more like a solid 7, weak 8 for me.
Neto, Rugani, Alex Sandro, Khedira, Mkhitaryan, Dybala, Zaza, Vadala, Mandzukic is a weak 8 ?

Tough crowd. :sick:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Dortmund will refuse plain blank to let him go at this point of the mercato.

They would be massive idiots if they wouldnt.
How can a club refuse to let a player go? Once the agent persuaded his client the club's hands are basically tied. Keeping a player who will pull a De Gea is sporting suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)