Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Khaled Al Nouss ‏@KhaledAlNouss
According to Sky, Raiola will meet with his client Mkhitaryan tomorrow. €20m could be enough to convince Dortmund to sell him.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Mkhitaryan is like that girl that lives nearby, 6/10, kind and all but you never dream about taking her to the prom. After you spend 2months asking hot chicks if they'll go to the prom with you, you realize that you have almost no time left and the only available ones have incomplete teeth or weight more than you. This is when you are happy to notice that the neighborhood girl is still free and accidentaly she looks like a solid 8 now.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
BVB not gonna let him go now. He has been in superb form so far this season and new coach believes in him. The best Borussia player in latest match.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Close this thread right now, and I give you a simple reason why, this is from today:

Mkhitaryan voted Kicker.de player of the week

Henrikh Mkhitaryan
Borussia Dortmund
When he was asked on Saturday night to describe his role in BVB, Henrikh Mkhitaryan said only: "I'm doing what the coach expects of me." And even much more than that: The Armenians played football to fall in love, unraveled Gladbach defense on such a cheap sweater, lifted the BVB with its exquisite technology and a consistent Torabschluss to the highest level.

Mkhitaryans modesty only admitted later to rave about the "wonderful game" of his own team, his "family". He himself had contributed only the "best for the team". Not for the first time in the new season: After only four competitive games he has his meager yield from the thoroughly wayward previous year (five goals) exceeded six goals and three assists already.

Starting and already doing BETTER numbers then he did whole last season under new coach that loves him basically, why would he move or they would even considering for a second to sell right now?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Close this thread right now, and I give you a simple reason why, this is from today:

Starting and already doing BETTER numbers then he did whole last season under new coach that loves him basically, why would he move or they would even considering for a second to sell right now?
One word: Raiola.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Mkhitaryan is like that girl that lives nearby, 6/10, kind and all but you never dream about taking her to the prom. After you spend 2months asking hot chicks if they'll go to the prom with you, you realize that you have almost no time left and the only available ones have incomplete teeth or weight more than you. This is when you are happy to notice that the neighborhood girl is still free and accidentaly she looks like a solid 8 now.
you sound like you know what you are talking about ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)