Henrikh Mkhitaryan - AM RLC - Borussia Dortmund (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I have no idea. It wasn't mentioned. He played well under the new coach, so I don't think dortmund will let him go, unless mr Raiola does his magic.

- - - Updated - - -

"the favourite" like in "the guy we want the most" or in "the guy most likely to arrive"?
Most likely to arrive.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
David Amoyal ‏@DavidAmoyal
Di Marzio: Juventus once again pursuing Mkhitaryan, they'll meet with his agent Raiola on Tuesday

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Mkhitaryan is like that girl that lives nearby, 6/10, kind and all but you never dream about taking her to the prom. After you spend 2months asking hot chicks if they'll go to the prom with you, you realize that you have almost no time left and the only available ones have incomplete teeth or weight more than you. This is when you are happy to notice that the neighborhood girl is still free and accidentaly she looks like a solid 8 now.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
What do you think of the player and fee? IMO it's too low.

When other options are Lamela and Cuadrado Miki seems to be a very good option now :D
he was quite atrocious last year but it looks like the problem was only in his head.
can´t see dortmund accepting 20m.
imo he would fit us very well if he continued playing like in the last few weeks.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You know what? At this point, I will take it. At least he is a true attacking midfielder, and not one that we would try to make into one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)