Heinze (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
IMO we shoul try to bring the best defender back to Juve. I know that most of you won't agree with me, but I don't see anyone better than Canna. Buffon knows him, he knows buffon and he could be a leader and mentor to younger players. Only with him we could be good enough for fighting for CL spot

Sep 2, 2004
IMO we shoul try to bring the best defender back to Juve. I know that most of you won't agree with me, but I don't see anyone better than Canna. Buffon knows him, he knows buffon and he could be a leader and mentor to younger players. Only with him we could be good enough for fighting for CL spot
i agree, this team is not good enough to compete for the top spots, and having ranieri as a coach doesnt help a lot either

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Here we go again. A year ago when we were relegated and everyone hated Capello, everyone used to say sucky players doesnt matter as long as their heart is with Juve. Doesnt seem like it no more do it? I mean sooner or later some people will have to realise that Vieira definitely should have played for us last time instead of Giannichedda or Tacchinardi or whoever. And its obvious that our youngsters whom we are so eager for them to actually prove themselves is not ready for us and we need to improve our squad by making some big signings like Gabriel or Fernando Meira. But i still stick to my principles. Yeah, we suck. So what? To be honest I dont mind if our squad arent able to get a champions league spot. An UEFA spot would do just fine. Even with nothing I'd still be happy. As long as we are showing signs of improving. We are Juventus. We used to be nothing. And stuffs like this is what write our history. We dont need big names signing. We used to manage without them. I'm in fact quite happy of the fact that Ranieri is our coach. He has his pros and cons. And the good part about him is his ability to work with youngsters. I've always loved his rotation style. But hopefully it wont be too overdoing like he used to when he was with other teams. Fingers crossed. A good amount of rotation to have our youngsters gain experience would do just fine. For me a good result would be to be able to provide more or even just a little challenge in the Serie A. I'm already glad that Juventus is now back in Serie A and that many other teams could only dream to be in our shoes. Many teams struggled to stay up and many others are only able to watch us in TV. So basically IMO a fair result for us this season and we should all be satisfied. I know many of you guys wanted the team to rush back into Europe and be the once Italian soccer powerhouse we used to but if we are to do such a thing, the bigger our hopes the bigger the disappoinment will be. I mean we ARE Juventus. A team furnished with silverwares and legends. I feel you guys. But TBH, i dont want Juve to give the impression that we are title challengers anytime soon. Nor the fact that we are a team who plays in the Champions League every season. I can see that i would only celebrate a short while if we win the title this season but instead if we win it 2-3 years later i will really celebrate till my pants drop. It could take 10, 20 years for all I care it doesnt matter. But I'm sure it will happen because again like i said, we ARE Juventus. That'll shows a sign of effort. It shows that what we achieve was purely from our soul, our capability to push forward, from every drop of sweat from our players and management. It shows that we are Juve once more. No more of those big name signings, those superstar flops, those millions we poured out. No more of Chelsea-Inter shit. We gotta show the world we dont buy our trophies. Then we have the rights to be proud of our team. Of course, thats just my opinion. But i'm here to babble for so long because i wanted to share with you guys to help you guys make believe that results is not so important this season. What really matters is now we are back in Serie A and we're gonna take things step by step.
Back to the topic of Heinze, i'm beginning to see it not happening. Ferguson would love to have Heinze stay and I seriously doubt we'll get him. Nor Meira. He did just signed a contract. If Meira wants to come he would have done so much earlier.
So guys, results aint important. Give a chance to Ranieri and the younguns in Juve. They might suck. They might be criticised for poor performance even by us in this forum. But in the end every player need those in order to improve. Cannavaro is not where he is without going through those shit. Just try and imagine a few years to come when we have an awesome squad who are truly Juve in their blood. Imagine a whole squad of Del Piero. And you'll know what i mean.......

PS. Cannavaro is gone. We gotta forget about him and move on

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
I can see that i would only celebrate a short while if we win the title this season but instead if we win it 2-3 years later i will really celebrate till my pants drop. It could take 10, 20 years for all I care it doesnt matter.
10,20 years? im sure you would care if we dont win some titles soon. It would be chaos, the fans will turn against the club. We need to win and we need to get back to the top as soon as possible. You dont want to be branded losers like Inter were for 18 years until they bought the scudetto, i didnt think so!

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
Here we go again. A year ago when we were relegated and everyone hated Capello, everyone used to say sucky players doesnt matter as long as their heart is with Juve. Doesnt seem like it no more do it? I mean sooner or later some people will have to realise that Vieira definitely should have played for us last time instead of Giannichedda or Tacchinardi or whoever. And its obvious that our youngsters whom we are so eager for them to actually prove themselves is not ready for us and we need to improve our squad by making some big signings like Gabriel or Fernando Meira. But i still stick to my principles. Yeah, we suck. So what? To be honest I dont mind if our squad arent able to get a champions league spot. An UEFA spot would do just fine. Even with nothing I'd still be happy. As long as we are showing signs of improving. We are Juventus. We used to be nothing. And stuffs like this is what write our history. We dont need big names signing. We used to manage without them. I'm in fact quite happy of the fact that Ranieri is our coach. He has his pros and cons. And the good part about him is his ability to work with youngsters. I've always loved his rotation style. But hopefully it wont be too overdoing like he used to when he was with other teams. Fingers crossed. A good amount of rotation to have our youngsters gain experience would do just fine. For me a good result would be to be able to provide more or even just a little challenge in the Serie A. I'm already glad that Juventus is now back in Serie A and that many other teams could only dream to be in our shoes. Many teams struggled to stay up and many others are only able to watch us in TV. So basically IMO a fair result for us this season and we should all be satisfied. I know many of you guys wanted the team to rush back into Europe and be the once Italian soccer powerhouse we used to but if we are to do such a thing, the bigger our hopes the bigger the disappoinment will be. I mean we ARE Juventus. A team furnished with silverwares and legends. I feel you guys. But TBH, i dont want Juve to give the impression that we are title challengers anytime soon. Nor the fact that we are a team who plays in the Champions League every season. I can see that i would only celebrate a short while if we win the title this season but instead if we win it 2-3 years later i will really celebrate till my pants drop. It could take 10, 20 years for all I care it doesnt matter. But I'm sure it will happen because again like i said, we ARE Juventus. That'll shows a sign of effort. It shows that what we achieve was purely from our soul, our capability to push forward, from every drop of sweat from our players and management. It shows that we are Juve once more. No more of those big name signings, those superstar flops, those millions we poured out. No more of Chelsea-Inter shit. We gotta show the world we dont buy our trophies. Then we have the rights to be proud of our team. Of course, thats just my opinion. But i'm here to babble for so long because i wanted to share with you guys to help you guys make believe that results is not so important this season. What really matters is now we are back in Serie A and we're gonna take things step by step.
Back to the topic of Heinze, i'm beginning to see it not happening. Ferguson would love to have Heinze stay and I seriously doubt we'll get him. Nor Meira. He did just signed a contract. If Meira wants to come he would have done so much earlier.
So guys, results aint important. Give a chance to Ranieri and the younguns in Juve. They might suck. They might be criticised for poor performance even by us in this forum. But in the end every player need those in order to improve. Cannavaro is not where he is without going through those shit. Just try and imagine a few years to come when we have an awesome squad who are truly Juve in their blood. Imagine a whole squad of Del Piero. And you'll know what i mean.......

PS. Cannavaro is gone. We gotta forget about him and move on
Yes, you are right in some points, but it's not that simple.
If this young squad could succeed, than everything will be great and everyone will be happy, but if we couldn't gain CL spot, than next year we wouldn't get any world class player and most of you will again blame Secco. If we won't play CL football next year, are you shure that our "old" players will stay with us also next year? Are you shure that we won't lose also sponsors?
This is what I could see as a problem if we won't be succeesive. Juve is one of the greatest if not the greatest club in the world, so the only reasonable target is winning the Seria A and playing in CL.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Yes, you are right in some points, but it's not that simple.
If this young squad could succeed, than everything will be great and everyone will be happy, but if we couldn't gain CL spot, than next year we wouldn't get any world class player and most of you will again blame Secco. If we won't play CL football next year, are you shure that our "old" players will stay with us also next year? Are you shure that we won't lose also sponsors?
This is what I could see as a problem if we won't be succeesive. Juve is one of the greatest if not the greatest club in the world, so the only reasonable target is winning the Seria A and playing in CL.
Yup,totally agree,how are we gonna get Sponsors when we are not winning the Scudetto,and not competing with the rest of the giants in CL...?

Dec 26, 2004

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Heinze Back At Old Trafford

There could be a quick resolution to the Gabriel Heinze saga following the Argentine defender's return to Manchester United's training complex today.

Manchester United defender Gabriel Heinze reported back at the club today as ordered following the extended leave he was granted after competing in the Copa America with Argentina.

First on the agenda for the Argentine defender is to try and resolve the dispute regarding his club future.

Heinze, 29, has asked lawyers to break the impasse and secure him a transfer to Liverpool, with United - particularly manager Sir Alex Ferguson - insisting that he will be allowed to join their arch-rivals at Anfield.

The player believes that a letter he has from United allows him to leave the club for a fee of £6.8 million.

But United chief executive David Gill has said he is sure the club are in the right, saying: "He is a contracted player for two years and unless we receive an offer which is acceptable to us as a club, he will remain with us."

Gill maintains that before Liverpool revealed their interest in Heize, he had verbally informed the player's agent that United would not be prepared to sell him to any of their three main domestic rivals (Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal).

That conversation is now understood to have been recorded - and, if so, it could be called up as evidence if the affair goes to court.

Ferguson reckons it is Heinze's representatives who have unsettled the full-back.

"I think that if we could take away the agent's role in this I don't think an awful lot is wrong with Gabi's position at the club," said Ferguson.

"We've looked after Gabi very well. He had his cruciate knee operation and we looked after him.

"We let him do his rehabilitation in Spain, which he wanted and I think he's delighted at how we've treated him. We've conducted ourselves in a way that suited Gabi perfectly."

The player joined the Red Devils from Paris St Germain in 2004, but is now thought to be keen to move. with Liverpool's large Spanish-speaking contingent possibly attracting him.

Heinze arrived at United's Carrington training complex today, and a United spokesman told BBC Sport simply:

"Gabriel Heinze has reported for training,"

goal.com

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Tbh,if i had to sign either Heinze or Meira......I would sign both!!Why we can't afford to pay 15 mil. for Meira when Milan paid the same price for Pato who is very young or Sachtar that paid 15 mil. for Castillo?We r Juve got damn it...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Tbh,if i had to sign either Heinze or Meira......I would sign both!!Why we can't afford to pay 15 mil. for Meira when Milan paid the same price for Pato who is very young or Sachtar that paid 15 mil. for Castillo?We r Juve got damn it...
We don't have Champions League money.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
f*uck heinze, in two years Chiellini and Ivanovič will be big stars, but heinze will be veteran
I agree with you here, I can understand why everybody wants a sure thing, but we are not in the position we used to be getting the stars to Turin, it's time to get the promising players and give them a chance. If we get Ivanovic than we have 3 promising defenders, that can easily become stars in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)