Heinze (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Heinze: My Future Is Not Clear

Contrary to reports emanating from Argentina, Gabriel Heinze has not yet signed for Real Madrid, and will instead appeal against a Premier League decision not to sanction his move to Liverpool.

Yesterday a Premier League arbitration panel ruled that United were within the laws of the game to refuse Heinze his desired move to Liverpool.

Using a letter received from United as evidence, the Argentinean stated that he was told that he could join any club offering the £6.8million asking price.

Liverpool duly offered the full amount, however United were adamant that the player would not join a close rival, a decision that prompted the left-back to seek legal advice.

The arbitration panel ruled that as the letter did not specify a certain club, it did not represent a legally binding document.

Heinze will now appeal against the decision and will be buoyed by the news that the Premier League will allow him to switch clubs after the transfer window closes even if he is unsuccessful in the appeal.

"My fight is for freedom to negotiate with any club," Heinze told the Daily Mail.

"United never wanted me to leave for one of the big clubs, but this anti-Liverpool clause is incredible."

Speaking about speculation linking him to clubs like Lyon, Real Madrid and AC Milan, the Argentina international admitted his future was still up in the air.

"I still don't have a clear future," Heinze added.

"I have not spoken with Lyon because I believed my option was Liverpool.

"I would like a solution. Not playing would be a negative for me and also for the club."

goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
MARCA:Real Madrid engaged Heinze

According to spanish newspaper Marca Gabriel Heinze could be Rea Madrid player. The spanish club could have found an agreement with Manchester United, and the player could be ready for make medicals examinations. There are any official confirm, at the moment, from Real.

transfermarketweb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)