Heinze (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ive been speaking with dom over a new defender, i think we all can agree that we need a leader in our centre of defence, dom suggested heinze, and it has been revealed juve are after him, since he will be out of contract this summer. what do u guys think of heinze as a cb for juve, the leader we dearly need

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I didn't know he was on a free this summer! :|

We should do everything to get him and play him CB with Chiellini on the left. The thing is that he'll probably go to Inter or something.

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    I didn't know he was on a free this summer! :|

We should do everything to get him and play him CB with Chiellini on the left. The thing is that he'll probably go to Inter or something.
    im sure camo,trez, possible arrival of mascherano and the fact its juve mite attract him

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Milan will capture him. Even though i rate him. Maybe if we get Mascherano it could swing him our way.

Jul 28, 2002
    Heinze is an immense defender when fit, his M.O is to defend the goal first and foremost. No nonsense defending which has been lacking since we lost Montero and Canna.

If he is on a free we should do our up most to get the player i regard as Manure most reliable defender.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    Heinze is an immense defender when fit, his M.O is to defend the goal first and foremost. No nonsense defending which has been lacking since we lost Montero and Canna.

If he is on a free we should do our up most to get the player i regard as Manure most reliable defender.
    the thing is as i was saying we need that leader in defence, i reguard rio as that leader at man utd's defence and heinze im sure has learnt alot from him to be our new leader in defence

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Heinze seems to be out of sorts from the games I have seen this year. His terrible WC form has continued.

On a bright side, Heinze needs games, and once given a run out on a consistent basis, he is terrific defender. #10 says everything about Heinze I wanted to say, I'll leave things short here.:D - He reminds me of Cordova.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    Heinze seems to be out of sorts from the games I have seen this year. His terrible WC form has continued.

On a bright side, Heinze needs games, and once given a run out on a consistent basis, he is terrific defender. #10 says everything about Heinze I wanted to say, I'll leave things short here.:D - He reminds me of Cordova.
    cordoba = dickhead who cudnt be manly enough to insult me man to man instead had to have the protection of the binter team bus to insult me like a girl

Jul 28, 2002
    the thing is as i was saying we need that leader in defence, i reguard rio as that leader at man utd's defence and heinze im sure has learnt alot from him to be our new leader in defence
    Imho rio is a strong player for utd, helping organise their defence, but i believe Neville to be the real defensive leader. However the entire defence has leaders Rio, Neville, VDS and Heinze when he plays.

A young hero in the mould of Scirea/Maldini/Terry etc is needed however, this will always apply as they dont come around very often.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I remember I wanted Juve to buy him when he was at PSG. He could play LB or CB and I like versatile players. Let's hope he gets his form back and doesn't care about the CL or UEFA Cup. :smoke:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    cordoba = dickhead who cudnt be manly enough to insult me man to man instead had to have the protection of the binter team bus to insult me like a girl
    Regardless of Inter background, Cordova is a player whom I admire greatly, just as Pepi Bergomi was worthy of all the praise, and adulation he received. Cordova analogy is just to highlight the fact that Heinze is a type who loves defending. They take "no-prisoner" attitude, and think only about not conceding a goal - in a modern day I feel we got too many prima-donas, with bad impersonation of Franco Baresi.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Definetly. He is a good player going through a rough patch atm. He plays better as a cb imo, and partnered with Barzagli, our central defence would be set.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Heinze being on a free, might be wrong after all. I looked it up and I think he signed a 5 year deal in 2004..

Not 100% sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)