Heinze (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
we wont have both...for some reason chiellini needs to leave in order to bring in another defender.

I thought we had funds?? we havent spent it all surely?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I just found out that Heinze is half Italian.He could have played for the italian NT,just like Camoranesi.Anyway,i wouldnt mind him as a left back,but i had always hoped that he'd play in the center for us.But that doesnt look likely now,unless we end up getting Burdisso too.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
dunno bout that there hasn't been any new news about Burdisso...Heinze is a solid, versatile defender and should do well in Turin

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
well, manu would rather heinze go to Juve than liverpool, so that's good for juve. but the question with heinze is going to show up? hopefully we'll rejuvinate him like we did with canna...

Geof

May 14, 2004
i dont think he is half italian, he has some italian in him
he is more german than italian, from what i have heard.
His mother is Italian. His father is German. He was born on the 19th of April 1978, in Argentina.

He owns an Italian passport and could've played for Italy.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
ANGRY UNITED BLAST HEINZE ADVISERS

Sir Alex Ferguson has blasted Gabriel Heinze’s advisers – claiming they tried to move him away from Manchester United 12 months ago.

The Old Trafford boss will thrash out the Argentinian defender’s future in what could prove to be a fraught face to face meeting with Heinze tomorrow.

That is when the full-back is due back in training after being allowed extra time off after his involvement in the Copa America.

Heinze’s advisers insist the player wants to join United’s bitter rivals Liverpool and claim they have a legal letter allowing them the right to move him on if any club bid £6.8million.

But United insist that they have told Heinze’s men under no account does that involve the defender leaving for Anfield.
Ferguson believes that Heinze’s advisers have been trying to unsettle the player for a year.

The United boss said: “We have got to find out his (Heinze’s) role in this but I think the roles have been conducted by the agents.

“They were even asking last summer for Gabby to leave. They were wanting to find a club for him even then.

“We have got to understand where he is in all this. But it didn’t look to me that he wanted to leave the way he performed last season. We will speak to him on Monday.”

Ferguson is hoping the arrival of Heinze’s friend Carlos Tevez could also help United keep the Argentinian.

sunday express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)