Heinze (83 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Heinze May Buy Way Out

Gabriel Heinze is so desperate to leave Manchester United he could end up buying his way out of Old Trafford. Heinze has been overtaken by Patrice Evra as United's first-choice left-back and is wanted by Real Madrid, Villarreal and Juventus. But if they fail to meet a £5million asking price, the 29-year-old could make his own escape by invoking the new FIFA ruling. It allows players over 26 who have not signed a new deal for three years to buy out the remainder of their contract.

Daily Mail

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Lippi is our best option folks. He is a damn good option. I can honestly say that there isn't a tactician I would prefer over him. He is available, he is a winner, and has a history with Juventus. He is the perfect candidate.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Lippi is our best option folks. He is a damn good option. I can honestly say that there isn't a tactician I would prefer over him. He is available, he is a winner, and has a history with Juventus. He is the perfect candidate.
I agree with u Tony, except that he declared himself unavailable (if the news is true)...
and if he is so, then we are in a real trouble...

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Lippi isnt just 1 person
He is THE man!

:agree:

I agree with u Tony, except that he declared himself unavailable (if the news is true)...
and if he is so, then we are in a real trouble...
True, but he did use that little word "yet" when he said that he wasn't ready to give up his Sabbatical. In a couple of months time, and if all legal barriers are overcome (i.e. David Lippi stops being Chiellini's agent)........the Sabbatical could be over. :smoke:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Aug 1, 2003
i think heinze will fit in serie a.

i like kaladze. hes a good player. and i especially have a soft spot for him ever since the tragedy he faced, where his bro was kidnapped and the body was found later. horrible. i hope kaladze will lead a good life.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i think heinze will fit in serie a.

i like kaladze. hes a good player. and i especially have a soft spot for him ever since the tragedy he faced, where his bro was kidnapped and the body was found later. horrible. i hope kaladze will lead a good life.
I don't think we will get the chance to find out since Madrid and Barca are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)