Hate more? Milan or Inter? (1 Viewer)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I don't hate either Milan or Inter. Of course, it all depends on the table. If Juve is fighting Milan for the Scudetto, then I might hate Milan at the moment, but if Milan was in Tenth place, I would find it hard to dislike them. As between Milan and Inter, I think I prefer Milan. The one thing I liked about Inter was Moratti. Yes he was an incompetent president, but I think that was because he was too much of a football fan. He would fall in love with players and pay any price to bring them to Inter without ever considering if they fit into his club's style. But, He is a wonderful man and always treated the players very well. Now Moratti has stepped down, so I have little to like about the Nerazzurri.

I really hate Roma. Why? Franco Sensi.

hort

Jun 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
IMHO, i dont really hate Milan. I think Juventus has a good relationship with that team. On the other hand, Inter I really hate. They play so crappy and criticize so much other teams just because they got beaten. Plus, I hate some of their players like materrazzi and cordoba.

I hate both of them, and Materrazzi is an idiot, I didn't see such f...g idiots for ages

FORZA JUVE kill'em ALL!!!!!!!!!! :fero::fero::fero:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Milan- A lot of respect, even though I dislike them, there's too many players on that team that I love, like Maldini, Kaka, and Gattuso.

Inter-Indifferent towards them, to be honest with you. They've never really posed much of a threat lately, they have an uncanny knack for imploding. They may be more dangerous in the future with Adriano and Stankovic, but they'll find a way to throw it all down the drain.

Roma- I guess if there is a team that I could term that I "hate", it would be them, although I'm a big fan of Totti.

There's only a hadnful of teams that I hate in professional sports, and none of them really in are in Serie A.

Strange.

Aug 1, 2003
I don't hate milan nor Inter. I despise them.

No, just kidding.

I like Inter, really I do. I don't know why, don't ask me why, but I just like them. They're always down there and never seem to win anything, and it's sort of supporting the underdogs.

I respect Milan. they're a great team, as much as I loathe to admit it. So there's no hate there because, Milan deserves to win as they are of great material. It's all good.

Now, what I hate is a team who basically bribed some refs or something and win over a big team and everyone goes cuckoo because they won when it's obvious they didn't deserve it.

Ring a bell, anyone? :D

tikus

Oct 31, 2003
i think u hate arsenal..right?..

i hate roma because totti play for roma..
i hate milan because i hate inzaGay..
but i have no reason to hate inter...

forza juve....forza inter.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Ok OK

Inter: Hate players such as Materazzi and former player Di Biagio...HATE Moratti and despise their attitude which lingers on the "we are the only clean team in Serie A" unlike Milan and Juve. Over all they are a joke led by a farce of a President who can't BUY a win...the way Juve stole it from them shows me they don't have ONE player who really cares about that team. Inter lacks the Del Piero's, Conte's and Ferrara's or Maldini's, Costacurta's and Shevchenko's/Gattuso's who bleed black and white or red and black. They never understood this and stack their team with players waiting for the next paycheck.

Its normal to hate Juve: they win often...have controversy surround them even more often and are the most liked team in Italy....however there are times I MAY (YES MAY) find myself defending them against the Roma and Inter fans who claim we (both teams) don't play clean. The owners and gm's have a great relationship so my feeling is somewhere between HATE-RESPECT AND DISLIKE AND DISGUST AND ENVY...a "melange" of all those.

Aug 1, 2003
I dislike arsenal coz I think they're the most overrated team in the whole wide world.

Maybe its what incubo said. Inter fairly has a good team, but they lack players who'll bleed black and blue. Who can blame them, who on earth would bleed black and blue? ;)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
You have to admit Ian..this is a bit BEYOND you
It is indeed mate, but maybe that's why I said that I don't hate either team...hate's not something I believe in...

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i dislike whoever stands in our path to winning summink ;)

be it milan, inter.....depor, even lecce

but i do hate roma, and roma fans. all they do is say juve are cheaters.....we bought our scudetti :fero: they say juve and milan have been successful in italy coz berlusconi and agnelli bought our success. and they say inter never won anything coz moratti is not "powerful" enuff in italy......:LOL: it's funny how they defend inter, i guess that's what losers do....:p

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
i dislike whoever stands in our path to winning summink ;)

be it milan, inter.....depor, even lecce

but i do hate roma, and roma fans. all they do is say juve are cheaters.....we bought our scudetti :fero: they say juve and milan have been successful in italy coz berlusconi and agnelli bought our success. and they say inter never won anything coz moratti is not "powerful" enuff in italy......:LOL: it's funny how they defend inter, i guess that's what losers do....:p

hehehehhe :LOL: they say that coz they dont know what is like winnig a scudetto. :LOL:
its normal for them to say that. they won just 3 scudettos. we won 27 and Milan 16. so dont be surprised :LOL:

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
IMHO, i dont really hate Milan. I think Juventus has a good relationship with that team. On the other hand, Inter I really hate. They play so crappy and criticize so much other teams just because they got beaten. Plus, I hate some of their players like materrazzi and cordoba.

Vieri, he scores a lot of goals. But IMHO, he's just like a more established Inzaghi. He has no other skill than to just strike the ball. Put DP in that position and he'll rack up some goals too. His adaptation is just too low.

P.S.

When will Del Piero become our target man up front? He may be one of the greatest dribblers (IMHO), but he'd be damn deadly in front of goal as a target man.
I don't hate both.I hate Roma

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
and they say inter never won anything coz moratti is not "powerful" enuff in italy......:LOL: it's funny how they defend inter, i guess that's what losers do....:p
Just for the record, Inter has notably won 13 scudetti, 3 Italian Cups, 2 CL and 3 Uefa Cups and were the second team with the most domestic titles until 1994.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I have no problem with Milan. They are great rivals and a fantastic team, so respect to them, but Inter and Roma are different. Milan don't have Materazzi, Vieri, Totti, Cassano or Sensi, so they're ok. Those persons I just mentioned really tick me off and add to my dislike of their respective clubs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)