Hate more? Milan or Inter? (1 Viewer)

skiznigit

Sep 30, 2002
I just took over Inter in CM4 and my goal is to lose as many games as possible before i get sacked!

haha

so far i lost 12 games, o wins, 0 ties.

lost against juve 18 - 0
I just love juve!!

steveivy

Sep 26, 2002
i realllllllllllllyyyyyyyy dislike inter,they ar reallllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy wildness.
milan is ok(also i reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hate pippo)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
Okay, hate is too harsh. LEt's change it to despise.

I despise Inter's style of play. Some may compare ours to that of Inter's but to be honest, we do have some simillarities. We defend with all our players behind the ball. And for some, this may be unattractive.

Here's how I analize it:

Inter and Juve both defend with players behinf the ball. Which makes us look incapable of attacking. Though the truth is, we do this with great effectivity.

Inter on the other hand, score their goals through solo efforts of the likes of Vieri or Crespo. From defense, they pump the ball upfield and let Vieri or Crespo do their thing.

Juve on the other hand, are more of a team of transition. From total concentration on defending the goal, they can all shift and turn that possession to attack in an instant. Juve move the ball forward involving more number of players than Inter. And because of this, I think we become more successfull in converting chances and become more effective.
I couldn't have said it any better and I totally agree! :thumb:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Inter are our historical and eternal rivals, that's why when we play each other, the match is called 'Il Derby D'Italia'.

Goat you cannot hate Lazio when they let us win over Inter :D

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Inter are our historical and eternal rivals, that's why when we play each other, the match is called 'Il Derby D'Italia'.

Goat you cannot hate Lazio when they let us win over Inter :D
What about the fact that we didn't beat them for the last 4 years :(

OP
Primo

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #51
    from skiznigit:

I just took over Inter in CM4 and my goal is to lose as many games as possible before i get sacked!

haha

so far i lost 12 games, o wins, 0 ties.

lost against juve 18 - 0
    I just love juve!!
    Dont you pity them enough in reality? Give them a break even in CM4. Even with Crespo, Vieri and the others, Juve could still beat them.

But I do have to admit that I'd drool over seeing an 18-0 drubbing of Inter by Juve! :D:D:D

from Erik:

I couldn't have said it any better and I totally agree!
    Glad we're on the same page. If we could just attack some more and get more flair from our midfields rather than just Nedved, we'd be a more fashionable team than Real.

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
    I dont HATE either team but i don't like them
    and when they play in europe against any other non italian team im on milan and inter side

azizhen

Aug 18, 2003
    I hate the way that both inter and milan buy all these great players but then leave them out of the squad or on the bench and forget about them leaving them to rot and waste their talent. Thats what i really hate. When big clubs do that. Like i mean whats gonna happen to Kaka or Rivaldo when they all gotta compete for like two positions with Rui Costa there and other AM's. Someones gotta bench. And this could really be a waste of talent. Those players could be developing and helping other teams who really need them and do care about them.

OP
    Primo

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #55
    Well, that's why money is Power in football. Specially during the summer transfer campaigns.

"Whoever said football was fair..."

That's why we love it.

And aren't you just glad? Juve has money. And a witty mind, in the form of Moggi.

Admit it, he really is clever..

Little Al

Aug 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by azizhen ] ++
    I hate the way that both inter and milan buy all these great players but then leave them out of the squad or on the bench and forget about them leaving them to rot and waste their talent. Thats what i really hate. When big clubs do that. Like i mean whats gonna happen to Kaka or Rivaldo when they all gotta compete for like two positions with Rui Costa there and other AM's. Someones gotta bench. And this could really be a waste of talent. Those players could be developing and helping other teams who really need them and do care about them.

ur right,ancelotti even said that he doesn't have a position in the team for kaka yet but he's "working on it",but i still like them becuase of 4 player's that i like:inzaghi,maldini,nesta,sheva.:thumb:

OP
    Primo

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #58
    by Little Al:

i still like them becuase of 4 player's that i like:inzaghi,maldini,nesta,sheva.
    I find it hard to appreciate the contributions of Inzaghi. He has a very low work-rate and is almost selfish all the time. If he weren't scoring goals, even his teammates would probably thrash him. Remember the confrontation he had with Pirlo regarding the penalty he missed last season?

Maldini, has always been excellent. He defies his age when it comes to his ability, and top it off with a great amount of experience. Wish we had someone like him at Juve.

Nesta, proving to be one of the most skilled defenders. He saved Milan a lot of times from Juve's attack during the finals. He was always a good buy. When he was about to be sold off by Lazio, I was hoping for Moggi to pip him from Inter. But, all is fair.

Sheva, this guy might be our number one problem. He is really good and runs a lot. Unlike Inzaghi. He definitely is a good player.

Inter on the other hand, sorry but I've got no praises for anyone except Vieri. His goal against Germany, combined with Totti and Alex proved how a deadly finisher this person is. He's got the strength and certainly the experience.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
    I find it hard to appreciate the contributions of Inzaghi. He has a very low work-rate and is almost selfish all the time. If he weren't scoring goals, even his teammates would probably thrash him. Remember the confrontation he had with Pirlo regarding the penalty he missed last season?
    Actually, I find it hard not to appreciate his contributions. He may not run as much as Sheva, but the amount of goals he scores each season is just incredible. And that's exactly what he is expected to do.

At one point, you could say Inzaghi is just a selfish player that has no work-rate and still hasn't learned how to deal with offside. But looking at a different perspective, he's about the only player in the world with such ability to score goals. Also, he never lets the team down, he's always there when it matters the most. If it wouldn't be for his goals, Milan would never win the Champions League or be winter champions in Serie A. So if there's a player that deserves praise for Milan's last season and in general, it's Inzaghi.

Forza Pippo!:thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)