Hate more? Milan or Inter? (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
but lots of players ccould do his job if all they had to do was watch out for offside traps,wait for passes/crosses and finifh three yarders.

not too difficult a job for just about any other ordinary forward imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
Oh really? Who? As I said Pippo is about the only player in the world with such ability to score goals. His insticts and deadly finishes may not always be nice to watch, but they are effective. In result, he scores more goals than about any other striker.

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Uff, I am sorry to say this, but... I LOVE MILAN!!!! Almost so much like Juve.

I now you will be mad, but... There are many great players!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++
Try harder! :D
:LOL: I'm trying, but I just have a soft spot for Dutch players (espeically wingers), and big brutes who actually have skill....

Alyazia

Jul 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

:LOL: I'm trying, but I just have a soft spot for Dutch players (espeically wingers), and big brutes who actually have skill....
well me 2 i just cant hate inter they've got lods of great footies..(canna,bobo,etc!) & even there young striker obba is such a fab he managed 2 secure his place in cuper's 11-man squad & bench ilchino & kallone..
well as a conclusion teh team is lovable in many ways..:angel:

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
As a team, I don't like them at all. But because they have so many great individuals and a good coach I can't say I hate them.

It was a shame they sold Crespo though.:down::wallbang: He was(and is) one of my favorite strikers.

OP
Primo

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #72
    ++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++

Actually, I find it hard not to appreciate his contributions. He may not run as much as Sheva, but the amount of goals he scores each season is just incredible. And that's exactly what he is expected to do.

At one point, you could say Inzaghi is just a selfish player that has no work-rate and still hasn't learned how to deal with offside. But looking at a different perspective, he's about the only player in the world with such ability to score goals. Also, he never lets the team down, he's always there when it matters the most. If it wouldn't be for his goals, Milan would never win the Champions League or be winter champions in Serie A. So if there's a player that deserves praise for Milan's last season and in general, it's Inzaghi.

Forza Pippo!:thumb:
    Point of view acknowledged. :thumb:

But still, I dont find it attractive and sorry, I really cant appreciate it unless if it is for the National Team.

But thanks for sharing your view, it is well respected.

OP
    Primo

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #73
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

So you felt sorry when Van Der Sar left? I did. :thumb:

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
    So you felt sorry when Van Der Sar left? I did. :thumb:
    Sorry? Enraged is a more accurate description. That was the worst summer, in the history of football, as far I am concerned.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    But still, I dont find it attractive
    Agreed.

and sorry, I really cant appreciate it unless if it is for the National Team.
    Why not? I appreciate anyone who scores goals, especially crucial goals.

Btw I love his new haircut. He looks like a schhool kid!:D

Jul 28, 2002
    respect Milan, cos they are jus pains in the arse.

Inter often laugh at them, but with adriano and Martins they look realitstically dangerous.

But in terms of hate, ROMA are the supreme kings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)