Hate more? Milan or Inter? (1 Viewer)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

Just for the record, Inter has notably won 13 scudetti, 3 Italian Cups, 2 CL and 3 Uefa Cups and were the second team with the most domestic titles until 1994.
I think most realize this however when you look at the amount of money Moratti injected into the team in terms of acquisitions over the last 10 years coupled with the number of times they 'choked' at the very end because of what can only be categorized as a lack of heart and last ditch will vis-a-vis the number of successes they have had it is easy to understand how some will give them this 'loser' label. Some on this page are recent Serie A fans and in addition not being in Italy where a team's history is re-gurgiated every second day it is plausible to understand how the last 10-13 years of a teams history will have a greater bearing on their view of the team rather than the pre 1989 days.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 27, 2003
True. Not that I wanted to come to Inter's rescue (a milanista defending Inter, now that must be humiliating for my unlucky cousins) but I think things should be put into perspective : they still remain one of Italy's 3 big teams historically.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

Just for the record, Inter has notably won 13 scudetti, 3 Italian Cups, 2 CL and 3 Uefa Cups and were the second team with the most domestic titles until 1994.
yes....i know that franco, but what we meant (me and that damn roma fan) is that on the more recent times.....say the last 6-7 years or so.

IIRC the most recent is UEFA Cup rite...? i dont remember it that well. and with all that money moratti pumped into inter.....just look at the quality (on paper @least) they shud've won summink bigger than that. having sed that, inter have been our closest rival for the past 2years (finish 2nd to us in scudetto race i mean).

but i dont actually hate inter.....rite now only roma disgust me :fero: even more after tonite.....! i think i mite even hate juventus now :LOL: lethargic!!

Aug 1, 2003
I wouldn't laugh at Inter now, they beat us :D maybe in the second time-played matches.

Milan is made of some real stuff, that's why they're a great team and earn respect from fellow rivals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)