Hate more? Milan or Inter? (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
I adore our style of play!
how can you be a Juve fan if you don't like our style of play?
In the hope that one day we can return to the old style of play we had in the mid nineties, when I began properly supporting.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

In the hope that one day we can return to the old style of play we had in the mid nineties, when I began properly supporting.
you are too :greedy: !
the way we play now is very good too,, I like it

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Well its ok, but extremely lacking in the creation department. Plus we got the laziest player walking gods green earth as our main striker :D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
why you want to make me furious again?? :D
he actually very good for our style of play.
our creativity is hard work in the middle and very organized play.
not too much technique, but very accurate passing and long balls and very fast as well

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I don't..honest ;)

organised play and determination does not lead to creativity. Sorry to disappoint you ;-) The passing is accurate-ISH but not so great as you make out. We invariably manage to get some chances from the flanks though.

Anyhoo we might as well stop here before you get mad (or banned :D;))

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Your too romantic a supporter Tom .. preferring creative play over winning (effeciency).. that also explains your feelings towards Treze :D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I don't..honest ;)

organised play and determination does not lead to creativity. Sorry to disappoint you ;-) The passing is accurate-ISH but not so great as you make out. We invariably manage to get some chances from the flanks though.

Anyhoo we might as well stop here before you get mad (or banned :D;))
lol...
you should accept it because you'r a juve fan, and if you don't accept it you might think about changing teams

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
not gonna happen, you're stuck with me I'm afraid. I can't change my support now, I'm too loyal and obsessed ;)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
You can't have too much creativity in a team and still expect to keep on winning .. a good balance would be nice though ..

Brazil were creative in 98 but didn't win the Cup until 2002, when they started to appear more effecient with Scolari ..

Same goes for Real, they tried to be over-creative by playing very sexy football, only for them to get dumped by the most effecient team in Europe (us) !!

But I agree with you, with Zizou's departure we have lost some creativity in the team .. but for now and then I enjoy some individual moves: a dribble from Alex, a nice run from Neddy, a fancy move from Davids, ohh .. and lately Camo too :cool: Even though the overall team performace lacks creativity ..

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
You're dead right Fahad, a balance is needed. Not many teams have it, but its possible. Real are too creative and free flowing. At times they lack discipline and Makelele does a fine job holding on his own :thumb:

As for us, there is always the fear that we will not be able to unlock defences due to a lack of creativity. Against top defences we struggle. This could be corrected by just one creative player to take the burden off Nedved and Dp. Miccoli hopefully is the man but I fear he will either start on the right wing or on the bench, which is not right IMO

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Hey guys didn't you notice something in the Tim cup?

Inter and Milan were very aggresive.Both teams were very hard one our team, and not on eachother.I got the feeling that they were gunning to hurt our players.

didn't you notice that ?

OP
Primo

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
  • Thread Starter #38
    Okay, hate is too harsh. LEt's change it to despise.

I despise Inter's style of play. Some may compare ours to that of Inter's but to be honest, we do have some simillarities. We defend with all our players behind the ball. And for some, this may be unattractive.

Here's how I analize it:

Inter and Juve both defend with players behinf the ball. Which makes us look incapable of attacking. Though the truth is, we do this with great effectivity.

Inter on the other hand, score their goals through solo efforts of the likes of Vieri or Crespo. From defense, they pump the ball upfield and let Vieri or Crespo do their thing.

Juve on the other hand, are more of a team of transition. From total concentration on defending the goal, they can all shift and turn that possession to attack in an instant. Juve move the ball forward involving more number of players than Inter. And because of this, I think we become more successfull in converting chances and become more effective.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
    Hey guys didn't you notice something in the Tim cup?

Inter and Milan were very aggresive.Both teams were very hard one our team, and not on eachother.I got the feeling that they were gunning to hurt our players.

didn't you notice that ?
    no i noticed materazi tackle againest inzaghi he should be banned from playing forever and go directly to jail for life :)

and about hate thing

i hate them both but not more than man u

miha@juve

May 1, 2003
    Some months ago, I just hated Inter. Then I realised that they are much better than Milan. So now I hate Milan. I don't care about Inter anymore. They are harmless.
    But the team I hate the most is still ManU!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)