What is there to celebrate ??
the 6 wars ??
the 4 million refugees ??
the 3 million occupied ??
the 1,5 million abducted-hostages ??
the 254 km of an Apartheid- Wall ??
the 562 humiliation- check-points ??
the 20.000 Political-prisoners ??
468.831 new settlers on an occupied land ??

the disappearance of Palestine ??

the denial of any human-rights ,
any national-rights
any historical-rights ,
any political-rights to the Palestinians ??

the import of 4 million impostors
into a stolen land, that was never theirs ??

60 years of misery ,
of deprivation and or ethnic-cleansing ??

what are they celebrating ??
the event of a one United Nation Resolution
which was not anyhow binding , which allowed them to stay
or
the refusal of about 40 other resolutions
which were indeed binding ,
but asking them to leave ??

what are they celebrating ??
the massacres of
Deir Yasssin ,
Sabra and Chatilla ,
Jennin and Gaza ??

Who else but criminals celebrate a crime ??

60 Years of a constantly revolving crime ,
is no reason to a celebration
but rather a reason to be ashamed
and to repent .

60 Years ago ,
we were farmers , teachers, workers ,
shop-keepers, carpenters , drivers and poets....... ..
now they made "Terrorists " out of us.
But at least , we the "terrorist" are fighting against a crime
while those blue-eyed-Zionists are ,themselves , the crime ,
that 60 years old Crime !​

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    As Raja Chemayel puts it nicely:
    No, the freedom of a great nation.

And Andy, Zionism is not fake.

Zionism |ˈzīəˌnizəm|
    noun
    a movement for the reestablishment and development of a Jewish nation

So no, Zionism is not fake, it just may not be right where it was established. That I will agree with. I'm sympathetic to the Palestinian cause, but I'm a Zionist. I'm for the establishment of a Jewish State. Just not where it is now.

So Forza Hezab'allah and Forza Zionism.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    bruke whats the point of this thread honestly? i mean if u r trying to piss off ahmedios then its no use cos he already left.

why do we have to bring politics and religion in a juventus forum is beyond me. we all know how it ends with every one cursing other peoples belief's and points of view. and every one is handed a long holiday courtesy of the mods.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    ßöмßäяðîëя;1633981 said:
    No, the freedom of a great nation.

And Andy, Zionism is not fake.

Zionism |ˈzīəˌnizəm|
    noun
    a movement for the reestablishment and development of a Jewish nation

So no, Zionism is not fake, it just may not be right where it was established. That I will agree with. I'm sympathetic to the Palestinian cause, but I'm a Zionist. I'm for the establishment of a Jewish State. Just not where it is now.

So Forza Hezab'allah and Forza Zionism.
    I'm sure they're ecstatic about your support but you do know you're "going to hell" because you're not Jewish, right? :D

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    bruke whats the point of this thread honestly? i mean if u r trying to piss off ahmedios then its no use cos he already left.

why do we have to bring politics and religion in a juventus forum is beyond me. we all know how it ends with every one cursing other peoples belief's and points of view. and every one is handed a long holiday courtesy of the mods.
    No, it's to celebrate the anniversary of the Jewish State, it's not meant to provoke.

I'm just fucking with :analcanon: don't worry about it.

Also, I want you to go post this in the Lebanon thread too, brohan.
    I'm sure they're ecstatic about your support but you do know you're "going to hell" because you're not Jewish, right? :D
    Yea, but that's true in the Catholic faith, and in yours as well.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    ßöмßäяðîëя;1633996 said:
    No, it's to celebrate the anniversary of the Jewish State, it's not meant to provoke.

I'm just fucking with :analcanon: don't worry about it.

Also, I want you to go post this in the Lebanon thread too, brohan.

Yea, but that's true in the Catholic faith, and in yours as well.
    Nix.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    Ohh, it is?

Conversion, Subjugation, or Death

The Qur'an contains detailed instructions and examples of how to meet unbelievers. The first instruction is that they should be called to Islam; in fact, the Qur'an says you cannot wage war against unbelievers until you have preached to them. The second instruction is that if they do not convert to Islam, then, they must be fought. The third instruction is that if they surrender, or convert, then you must stop waging war. The final instruction is that if they do not convert or surrender, then they must be killed. This is the optimum route for Islamist expansion: A tidal wave of war, subjugation and conversion.

There is another provision in the Qur'an though, because sometimes Muslims aren't in a position to wage war. In this occasion, the examples and teachings of the Qur'an are that Muslims may make deals with their enemies, with unbelievers, engage in truces and the like in order to recuperate and gain strength. The overriding concern is the fight against unbelievers; if this can't be achieved then it is ok to strategically lay low. To achieve more sneaky victories, it is acceptable to deceive, double-cross and break deals. Deals with unbelievers are not real deals, anyway, and are to be broken as soon as more aggressive moves can be made.

Robert Spencer, author of "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam" points out that there are over 100 verses in the Qur'an that exhort Muslims to fight unbelievers; this includes 'chopping their heads off' (Qur'an 47:4). The verse says that Allah forgives only those who have the right beliefs, and non-believers' actions will 'come to nothing'. The reason that such black-and-white morality is permissible is the same reasons that Christians gave during the Dark Ages of Faith: any enemies of Christians were actually Satanic:

“This warfare was only part of the larger spiritual conflict between Allah and Satan: "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil: so fight ye against the friends of Satan" (Qu'ran 4:76)
    "Slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them captive, and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful." (Qur'an 9:5). The "poor-due" in this verse is zakat, which is one of the Five Pillars of Islam, and regulates religious tithes."

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued" (Qur'an 9:29). The jizya was a tax inflicted upon non-believers.”

"The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam" by Robert Spencer (2005), p19
    Many more verses continue the theme: Unbelievers are the utmost evil, and to fight them you can therefore use any means. In fact, Muslims have to use any means they can to convert or subjugate nonbelievers. Now, many Muslims in Western countries don't seem to be doing this... and we will explore why not, later. The verses above from the Qur'an (4:76, 9:29, 9:5, 47:4) and many others affirm that Muslims must fight unbelievers, convert them, or subjugate them. Subjugation always involves non-Muslims paying taxes to Muslims, 'feel themselves subdued', and countless other humiliations and restrictions. Hitler forced Jews to wear special signs; the requirements of Islamic rule are much, much worse. Nonbelievers in Muslim lands are restricted so much that they must either convert to Islam just to live, or, they choose to die. This is how the Muslims want it: Any temporary tolerance is a precursor to conversion or increased oppression.

Not all Muslims, however, know the Quran very well. Many do not read it; many cannot read it (many Muslims are not Arabs). But in a general environment where the afterlife becomes such a cultural totem, and the way to get there is to 'be a Muslim', it only takes a general anti-Muslim slant in Islam before many pick up on the violent vibes, and take up the sword in order to ascertain their own accession.

“Most Muslims who commit atrocities are explicit about their desire to get to paradise. One failed Palestinian suicide bomber described being "pushed" to attack Israelis by "the love of martyrdom." He added, "I didn't want revenge for anything. I just wanted to be a martyr." Mr Zaydan, the would-be martyr, conceded that his Jewish captors were "better than many, many Arabs." With regard to the suffering that his death would have inflicted upon his family, he reminded his interviewer that a martyr gets to pick seventy people to join him in paradise. He would have been sure to invite his family along. [...]
    The believers who stay at home - apart from those that suffer from a grave impediment - are not the equal of those who fight for the cause of God with their goods and their persons. God has given those that fight with their goods and persons a higher rank than those who stay at home. God has promised all a good reward; but far richer is the recompense of those who fight for Him… He that leaves his dwelling to fight for God and His apostle and is then overtaken by death, shall be rewarded by God… the unbelievers are your inveterate enemies." Koran 4:95-101.
    http://www.vexen.co.uk/religion/islam_unbelievers.html

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    To achieve more sneaky victories, it is acceptable to deceive, double-cross and break deals. Deals with unbelievers are not real deals, anyway, and are to be broken as soon as more aggressive moves can be made.
    :lol2:

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Not all Muslims, however, know the Quran very well. Many do not read it; many cannot read it (many Muslims are not Arabs).
    And this Robert Spencer is the only one that understands Quran. Good for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)