Happy Birthday Zionists! (3 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
which part surprised you? I am saying the same things here for years man.
You have but you've also been against religion because you say it causes problems. When fact is that certain individuals use religion to their own advantage and paint the wrong picture for the ignorant who don't care to study religion.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
You have but you've also been against religion because you say it causes problems. When fact is that certain individuals use religion to their own advantage and paint the wrong picture for the ignorant who don't care to study religion.
Nah! not at all, as long as religions stay between the individual and their god, there is no problem at all, but once the "defending religion" thing starts, then the problems start too. And it is very very easy to fool people with that, and direct them to hate the "others". While if everyone stick to it's beliefs, without interfering with others, we will be fine with religions, but that's not the case now.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Defending relgion only occurs when one's religion is attacked. No one will just randomly defend his religion for no reason. If an atheist like yourself, I assume, attacks a muslim for example, you can expect that he will defend Islam. There is nothing wrong with that, it's of human nature to defend what you believe in.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Burke, I didn't want to post in this thread .. but this post about Qur'an contains such wrong things .. first of all, I'm Saudi and our educational system is dubbed very extremist .. and we're not taught to kill off nonbelievers in case they don't convert .. I'm not a follower for the Saudi Wahhabi teachings .. all I'm saying that even extremists don't believe in what Robert Spencer has stated above ..

Anyway, this can go forever but I just wanted to tell you that not anything that's written about Islam is true .. and that article you posted is one of them ..
obviously they do, have you listened to the justification of their actions ??

Everybody throw the Jew down the well...the Jew down the well...the Jew down the well...
geez, Aaron...since when did you join the KKK ???

What next, hang the nigger from the tree....from the tree ????

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

geez, Aaron...since when did you join the KKK ???

What next, hang the nigger from the tree....from the tree ????
No just reciting a song from the Ali G show sung by Borat. I actually like Jews.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
No just reciting a song from the Ali G show sung by Borat. I actually like Jews.

ahhh... I must have missed that episode

the one that comes to mind most is when he went to the Philadelphia police academy...that was some funny shit !!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Exactly! Whatever happened in 1915-22 wasn't in the name of Islam or the nation, and today's Turks have nothing to do with it, but these things happened because of ultra-nationalism, which is no different than racism!

Even if it was in the name of Islam, it doesn't mean that Islam thought them so, Bin Laden did crimes in the name of Islam, just like the crusaders did in the name of Christianity, I am against religions, all of them, but let's not talk out of our asses, religions don't order you doing these things, but sure the religious freaks love to "understand" the way they love it.
So true :tup:

Jul 5, 2005
Even IF it is true,Massacre and Islam cannot be related.
Sure it's not related, but if the nationalism is related with religion then it is followed by massacre.

That's like me saying Christians are racists and someone denying that and me coming back with an article about the KKK.

The semantic differential here is that the majority of Christians have condemned the racist crimes of Nazis and KKK(that took place against my ancestors too), while the majority of the Muslim countries do not condemn the crimes of the Ottoman Empire.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Ok .. true there are some ultra extremist who claim their actions justifiable but I meant that in the world's eyes .. Saudi system is considered an extremist, yet they don't teach us that ..

it's not like Taliban here you know .. Saudi system is very conservative and have many extremists .. but they don't teach us that in schools ..

on another thought, I'm raised in the least conservative city in Saudi .. hell, some even call us liberals and progressive .. but I never met someone who can justify what ever happened around the world ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)