Happy Birthday Zionists! (6 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
until you became russian toy and betray us.
why did you open this case?I was trying to stay away from political and religious discussion.
That wasn't the point. Wake up, it wasn't Armenians only, it was the Pontics and Assyrians too, stop bringing up fucking Russians since that's your only excuse. The world's tired of it.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
That wasn't the point. Wake up, it wasn't Armenians only, it was the Pontics and Assyrians too, stop bringing up fucking Russians since that's your only excuse. The world's tired of it.
not to forget the Lebanese and Greeks..

Jul 2, 2006
why should I trust your articles?You don't know my religion more than i know.

your source says

"It is believed that in Turkey between 1913 and 1922, under the successive regimes of the Young Turks and of Mustafa Kemal (Ataturk), more than 3.5 million Armenian, Assyrian and Greek Christians were massacred in a state-organized and state-sponsored campaign of destruction and genocide, aiming at wiping out from the emerging Turkish Republic its native Christian populations. This Christian Holocaust is viewed as the precursor to the Jewish Holocaust in WWII. To this day, the Turkish government ostensibly denies having committed this genocide."

Even IF it is true,Massacre and Islam cannot be related.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Exactly! Whatever happened in 1915-22 wasn't in the name of Islam or the nation, and today's Turks have nothing to do with it, but these things happened because of ultra-nationalism, which is no different than racism!

Even if it was in the name of Islam, it doesn't mean that Islam thought them so, Bin Laden did crimes in the name of Islam, just like the crusaders did in the name of Christianity, I am against religions, all of them, but let's not talk out of our asses, religions don't order you doing these things, but sure the religious freaks love to "understand" the way they love it.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Exactly! Whatever happened in 1915-22 wasn't in the name of Islam or the nation, and today's Turks have nothing to do with it, but these things happened because of ultra-nationalism, which is no different than racism!

Even if it was in the name of Islam, it doesn't mean that Islam thought them so, Bin Laden did crimes in the name of Islam, just like the crusaders did in the name of Christianity, I am against religions, all of them, but let's not talk out of our asses, religions don't order you doing these things, but sure the religious freaks love to "understand" the way they love it.
Snoop? Is that you? :D

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
why should I trust your articles?You don't know my religion more than i know.

your source says

"It is believed that in Turkey between 1913 and 1922, under the successive regimes of the Young Turks and of Mustafa Kemal (Ataturk), more than 3.5 million Armenian, Assyrian and Greek Christians were massacred in a state-organized and state-sponsored campaign of destruction and genocide, aiming at wiping out from the emerging Turkish Republic its native Christian populations. This Christian Holocaust is viewed as the precursor to the Jewish Holocaust in WWII. To this day, the Turkish government ostensibly denies having committed this genocide."

Even IF it is true,Massacre and Islam cannot be related.
That's all I want to hear Turk, trust me, what I said about Armenians, greeks etc.. was not against Islam. It's just time for the Turkish goverment to admit that a genocide did happen, that's all, we do not want our lands or provinces back, just the truth, do you know how countries would feel if Turkey admits that it did it. It has balls that's for sure, but only if Turkey admits it, that's about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)