Hajj Al Sayid Nicolas Anelka - Shangai Shenhua (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So we are actually getting a fifth forward because Bendtner got injured (according to those defending Marotta), fine. What we need though is a starter not a fifth forward. The question remains to be asked though, why during all this are we trying to get rid of Quagliarella?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So we are actually getting a fifth forward because Bendtner got injured (according to those defending Marotta), fine. What we need though is a starter not a fifth forward. The question remains to be asked though, why during all this are we trying to get rid of Quagliarella?
His agent said he's staying, and thats the ONLY quoted source so far, so i'll go by that statement.

Matrolla is probably working for the summer, as the viola rats want him

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
That would only be true if the rumours are true.The question is ; Are they?

What bothers me is that Bendtner should be back in 2,3 weeks tops, we could manage with 4 Strikers + Beltrame until then. This Anelka move makes absolutely no fucking sense.

On the other hand, with all the injuries I like to believe Conte is intelligent enough not to let Quag go this tranfer window.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Quagliarella's agent just said that in football anything is possible when referring to his client being sold :sergio:
Yeah, viola rats want him. i think we want another forward in the summer

- - - Updated - - -

SS24 Anelka to arrive in Turin by private jet . Won't be at the game.
chartered by exxor, financed by jeep, made possible by nike !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)