Gym and fitness (36 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
what’s ur medium-longterm goal boss?
Medium is bouncing back to 78kg (at 76kg currently)

Long honestly is just keep having fun focusing on all round fitness, mixing progressive weight training/callisthenics, boxing and some cardio. Hopefully im able to keep this flow going, not being totally committed to one of all those things kinda helps I have to say.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Fully stretched, trying everything to avoid cheating and ending up with my chin above the bar I managed to do 15 pull ups in a row today. Barely made the last one.

I heard that fully streching with pull ups is horrible for your shoulders, your opinion please @GordoDeCentral
Mind posting a vid? I need to see what you mean by stretch/technique

Jul 15, 2006
How much were you eating?
In a calorie surplus — around 3k'ish? Mostly just made sure I hit 200g protein a day

- - - Updated - - -

Medium is bouncing back to 78kg (at 76kg currently)

Long honestly is just keep having fun focusing on all round fitness, mixing progressive weight training/callisthenics, boxing and some cardio. Hopefully im able to keep this flow going, not being totally committed to one of all those things kinda helps I have to say.
Cool! Keep the flow goin' :baus:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Posted this in the shoe thread but might get more answers here.

Need a new pair of running shoes. Preferably a pair with max cushion to avoid shin splints, knee pain and serious fatigue as my main focus is MMA.

Any recommendations?

So far I've been interested in:
1.New Balance more foam v4
2. Saucony Triumph 20

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Need a new pair of running shoes. Preferably a pair with max cushion to avoid shin splints, knee pain and serious fatigue as my main focus is MMA.

Any recommendations?

2. Saucony Triumph 20
I love my Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit 3’s. Best running shoes I’ve ever had.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Any recommendations?

2. Saucony Triumph 20
I use the New Balance Fresh Foam pretty regularly. I think More Foam is the more cushiony version so I’d say go with that if they already on your list.

Jul 15, 2006

Any recommendations?

2. Saucony Triumph 20
Got the Hoka One One Carbon X2 in 2020 and liked them. I do mostly gym than cardio tho

Thought this channel was useful when I was looking into it during pandemic: https://www.youtube.com/@Believeintherun/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)