Gym and fitness (12 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Unexpectedly the doctor advised me surgery, I can also choose to not do it with the risk of dislocating my shoulder more often. Will have a MRI scan in December and surgery somewhere next year, already decided to do it tbh. I was expecting to have a conversation about specific exercises. In the meantime I’ll just continue with training and boxing
Do you know what sort of procedure it is that you need?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Depends on the scan, there are two options. Basically a easier and a heavier intervention, with the heavier guaranteeing that it won’t dislocate anymore, the recovery will take a few months though. The technical details behind it I don’t fully know
Make sure you get a good shoulder surgeon. It's a difficult joint. And do your rehab diligently.

Jun 16, 2020
I think I'm finally fully recovered from my surgeries and am no longer working 2 full-time jobs, so I finally have the ability and time to start ramp up my activity at the gym again. So no, but I will be eventually.

How is your shoulder?
The workload was to heavy? If you want to combine two jobs, work either 3 or 4 days for a company, register your own business and work one or two days for yourself. That’s how I manage it. The good side if you have additional income out of your own business is that you don’t have to put any money aside for your retirement, because that would already go via your normal salary. Besides that you also have the luxury of (partially) registering a car, phone on your business or even take debt without any registration (or at least that’s how it’s regulated here). Than there are the many things you are able to buy tax-free such as a laptop or whatever.

The shoulder is great, next week I’ll have a scan. Been training normally, nothing exaggerated but didn’t neglect going to the gym either.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The workload was to heavy? If you want to combine two jobs, work either 3 or 4 days for a company, register your own business and work one or two days for yourself. That’s how I manage it. The good side if you have additional income out of your own business is that you don’t have to put any money aside for your retirement, because that would already go via your normal salary. Besides that you also have the luxury of (partially) registering a car, phone on your business or even take debt without any registration (or at least that’s how it’s regulated here). Than there are the many things you are able to buy tax-free such as a laptop or whatever.

The shoulder is great, next week I’ll have a scan. Been training normally, nothing exaggerated but didn’t neglect going to the gym either.
Mostly the scheduling requirements were too much for me, just didn't see it as worth the sacrifice. Yes but to determine what that business should be about is the question :p.

No surgery then?

Jun 16, 2020
Mostly the scheduling requirements were too much for me, just didn't see it as worth the sacrifice. Yes but to determine what that business should be about is the question :p.

No surgery then?
Just monetise your skillset, place an advert online, start cheap, avoid costs and before you know it things start running. And do your bookkeeping yourself, every small company paying for a bookkeeper are throwing away their money for a hour work per month.

I’ll have a conversation with the surgeon in January based on the scan next week.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Everyone still in shape here?
I've been slipping tbh, life getting hella busy and stressful plus I had covid at the start of this month and lost a bunch of weight during it.

Things about to smoothen out again so I'll be back in business again soon. Annoying and frustrating but it's made me realise that I need more consistency and stability in my life.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This is it friends. I hope you all enjoy the last week of an "empty" gym before the apocalyptic swarm begins.
thats why best time to go is early morning before 8 am or very late at night at 10 pm

both times u will see less people

but also means less cuties to raise natural test levels.

Jun 16, 2020
Just had appointment with the surgeon for my shoulder. Based on the scans it’s a bit 50/50. There’s damage but less than you’d expect, besides that mobility, stability and strength are still good.

I can basically decide what to do. It won’t be a heavy operation if I decide to do it, without any risks of less shoulder mobility in the future, but damn the recovery is so long. At least a month not being able to use your shoulder, a few months regaining mobility and strength and the whole process takes up to 6 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)