Gym and fitness (95 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I usually keep it between 8-12 reps, but indeed for the muscles you said, plus biceps and triceps I like to go down in weight and reach 20-24 reps during my last set. Don’t have some kind of rule for it though, I just go with the flow
Same exact rep range as you. Maybe I'll try 20-24 for biceps because mine are pretty terrible imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Did you get into it?

I boxed against an amazing woman today. Damn she was so good, her body movement was on point. Couldn’t stop complimenting her, I wish I was that agile. Never saw her before hopefully she returns, no doubts that she has plenty of years of experience.
Not yet. Looking closer to the end of the year when I should have more time.

May actually do just boxing instead as I have a friend who's into it and encouraging me, but I think I may be more suited to kickboxing because of my build

Which are you doing? And how long have you been at it?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Did you get into it?

I boxed against an amazing woman today. Damn she was so good, her body movement was on point. Couldn’t stop complimenting her, I wish I was that agile. Never saw her before hopefully she returns, no doubts that she has plenty of years of experience.
When I did Muay Thai there was three lvls of classes. Novice, Medium, Experienced (where the Fighters do their rounds when they are not preparing for fights). When I moved up to the last caregory my first sparring was vs. a small lady. She absolutely wrecked me. First time I experienced bruising on the inner thigh from low kicks on the outer thigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
Not yet. Looking closer to the end of the year when I should have more time.

May actually do just boxing instead as I have a friend who's into it and encouraging me, but I think I may be more suited to kickboxing because of my build

Which are you doing? And how long have you been at it?
Only boxing, all my life together I should be at approximately a year of experience. I’m not that advanced nor ready to fight matches (not planning to do that anyway). Now I’m on a great streak since April though, going almost every week twice.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
What's up my brothers? I have been working like a lunatic and been struggling to have the energy for lifting. I'm on my feet all day so at least it's not a sedentary job. I probably about as lean as I've been.

Now things are more settled I'm focusing on eating more and building a new routine that includes lifting. Lost some of my gains in the past month or two. Can always get em back I'm not mad in the big picture

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 86)