Gym and fitness (36 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I want to get into a habit of running every day. Im going to do it in the morning then i will do my boxing or strength work later in the evening.

Can someone tell me how much is too much i know everyone is different but what would be a good distance or pace to start.

My last run was 4.2 km in 22mins. 5.20/km pace. I felt fine after. The week before i did 5.4 Km in 31mins and had a sore foot for a few days after. I believe the term is Plantar fasciitis. Ive also suffered from shin splints for years but did not have any pain in my shins after my last 2 runs.

The reason im running is because i do MMA and will be fighting a couole of timed this year. I always relied on sparring or short sprintd for my conditioning because of shin splits but im giving it everything this year so running is essential.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I mean it’s basically milk. If you’re vegetarian or something, it’s a fine substitute.
As a source it's not all that great for your digestive system, it's processed and refined, lacks the nutritional benefits of whole foods. I'd never replace a genuine meal with a protein shake, personally.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Zacheryah is it true that it's beneficial to not ejaculate before a an athletic competition?
Depends.

1) Not ejaculating for 7 consecutive days will result in a small testosterone bump in the 7th day

2) ejaculating releases endorphines, which sooth the mind and bring a good mindset, and relieve pain

When working out, this is actually great if you gotto do hard workouts and you are still sore or in pain from the previous one
In competition, you should be completely rested and painfree. Your 'aggression' and ability to tap into your nodrenaline is key, the endorphines and dopamine will sooth these too

The question is, what do you need. Something to take the edge off so nerves wont kill you ? Get laid 100%
Do you need to surge absolute adrenaline and go beastmode, without using beta-2 antagonists ? Abstain from the pussy.

Personally with L-tyrosine in the morning i can tap up so much adrenaline and aggression, that i wake up at 4am, have sex 2 or 3 times in a row, then go into a very deep sleep, wake up, eat, weigh in and break some ego's. :hihi:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Depends.

1) Not ejaculating for 7 consecutive days will result in a small testosterone bump in the 7th day

2) ejaculating releases endorphines, which sooth the mind and bring a good mindset, and relieve pain

When working out, this is actually great if you gotto do hard workouts and you are still sore or in pain from the previous one
In competition, you should be completely rested and painfree. Your 'aggression' and ability to tap into your nodrenaline is key, the endorphines and dopamine will sooth these too

The question is, what do you need. Something to take the edge off so nerves wont kill you ? Get laid 100%
Do you need to surge absolute adrenaline and go beastmode, without using beta-2 antagonists ? Abstain from the pussy.

Personally with L-tyrosine in the morning i can tap up so much adrenaline and aggression, that i wake up at 4am, have sex 2 or 3 times in a row, then go into a very deep sleep, wake up, eat, weigh in and break some ego's. :hihi:

Deep down we always knew this was going to be about your sexual endurance.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Depends.

:lol: Thanks as usual for the insightful and amusing answer.

I remember hearing that some football coaches banned their players from sex the day and night before games. So there's no real reason to do that?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:lol: Thanks as usual for the insightful and amusing answer.

I remember hearing that some football coaches banned their players from sex the day and night before games. So there's no real reason to do that?
if your nuts are getting blue and you are frustrated, you will be more aggressive and edgy :D football players do all kinds of shit before games to get that psychological upper hand, Inzaghi used to carry his mega-stinky boots to every game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)