Gym and fitness (16 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thanks man. Great news for me - the squats felt super comfortable and composed today so I was really hoping it wasnt a cheat :tup:.

As for the equipment, I need to lift much more than 80kg before I start investing in that stuff, I think ��

Edit: deadlift feels awesome by the way. For some reason Im making great progress there and the bench. Lifting 100kg next time and the first time I did it was 2 months ago.

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk
Offcourse man. I had squatted for half a year with 5kg plates under my heels before i got the shoes :D

Good to hear with the progress :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Can any one recommend me good wireless headphones for the gym that wont come off my head when jumping about or boxing. Anything under a £100 would be sweet. Im thinking about either Sony or Skullcandy. Im.sure there are headphones as good as Dr Beats that dont cost half as much?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Has no influence on the size of your testicles whatsoever.
While thats true, its not the point.

coz creatine gives me the energy to lift more and creatine monohydrate is the most effective kind out there
- Creatine does not increase energy to lift at all.
- Your body uses ATP to power muscle contraction, but cannot store it. Your body can store creatine in the muscle, eg creatine deposits. When you break down atp into adp, creatine is quickly broken down into creatinine in order to offer energy to regenerate adp into atp.
While doing that, the body will start to rapidly break down muscular glycogene, to regenerate your creatine.
- the fuller your creatine deposits are , the more buffering space you got waiting for glycogenisis and glycolisis and terminal fosforylation to give you the energy to regenerate creatine.
- however, as you contract muscles, as you break down atp and creatine, the pH drops through all the free H30+ ions. L-carnitine buffers these for a while, but not too long. Because of this, unless you are an awesome endurance athlete or bodybuilder who is conditionned to work more efficient, or big strenghtsporter who'll burn so much creatine before the acidity comes into mind, creatine isnt that much a factor for a normal human beeing. see below why
- a vegan has its creatine deposits filled for around 20-30% they can supplement it.
- occasional meat eaters and other normal humans are between 50-70% depending on genetics
- a person eating red meat often, will permantly have his creatine deposits maxed out.

Conclusion, like the former olympia bodybuilder AND former powerlifting world record holder Stan Efferding said brutally honest : If you are serious, you dont eat creatine, but you grill some steaks.

- 5 grams of creatine monohydrate is equal to 2.3grams of buffered creatine, or all ethyl variants. Monohydrate is by far the cheapest, but also by far the least effective kind out there.

Eating lean red meat 2+ times per week, will completely take away the need for all that fancy fuckshit supplementation

You need :

- eat enough protein(2.5g/kg bodyweight, only protein from meat and whey counts), daily meat, and 2+ times lean red meat
- eat mostly slow protein for optimal glycemic response
- watch your fat intake, and get your fats mostly from nuts and diary products (cottage cheese preferably)
- supplement vitamine D. oil base, not hard pills
- eat 1-2 citrus fruits per day
- use cafeine to give you "energy" to train
- use a post workout shake with whey and maltodextrine if you need to gain weight or improve recovery

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So you had to click on the View Post button that the Ignore list hides?
I took you off ignore after a few days. I don't really have a problem with you... just when I'm overworked and in a poor mood already, the overly negative stuff here that goes on forever, drives me crazy.

I'm just making more of an effort to stay away from this place, during those days/weeks. :p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Because my home gym sort of burnt down (we'll get it fixed, but it will take a few weeks / possibly months), I joined a local gym.

I had forgotten just how horrendous most gyms are it seems. I guess I'm at least lucky in that I am a man, as a woman it doesn't even feel safe.

And the people you see.. Bodybuilders warming up by walking on a treadmill (just fucking run you moron), the same bodybuilder benching hundreds of kilos but not being able to do a single unassisted pullup, women ugly as sin 'stretching' to show their 'goods'.. Ugh, horrible.

Oh, and for some reason no one there actually spoke my language. Which, considering the gym was less than a mile from my home, was kind of weird too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)