Gym and fitness (42 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
If you read first article AFL_ITALIA posted, you'll see they mention BodyFortress as one of the culprits, however on the other link you posted, BodyFortress is ranked pretty high. So the million dollar question is who to believe?:D

On other note, I somehow managed to fuck up my stomach, this is the fourth day I'm only eating few slices of bread, and some cooked potato, I also can't train, and I'm definitely loosing my gains...

Optimum Nutrition is probably the most reliable one imo.
They are great, but also look for MYProtein, they are pretty cheap and very reliable. In two years max they are going to be no.1 supplement manufacturer.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If you read first article AFL_ITALIA posted, you'll see they mention BodyFortress as one of the culprits, however on the other link you posted, BodyFortress is ranked pretty high. So the million dollar question is who to believe?:D

On other note, I somehow managed to fuck up my stomach, this is the fourth day I'm only eating few slices of bread, and some cooked potato, I also can't train, and I'm definitely loosing my gains...

They are great, but also look for MYProtein, they are pretty cheap and very reliable. In two years max they are going to be no.1 supplement manufacturer.
first mentions whey protein, the second, whey isolate ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)