Gym and fitness (35 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
first mentions whey protein, the second, whey isolate ;)
Well TBH I noticed that, but decided not to share it :D Still my point is that there is various sites that analyze supplements, and they have different results.

However it's clear Supplement companies are putting fake numbers on their products, just look at MuscleTech.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Well TBH I noticed that, but decided not to share it :D Still my point is that there is various sites that analyze supplements, and they have different results.

However it's clear Supplement companies are putting fake numbers on their products, just look at MuscleTech.
they would considering they analyzed different tubs, but the one i posted is pretty legit

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So after thousands of hip stretches to get rid of my hip pain I thought maybe I should just rest my fucking hips.

I now no longer have hip pain. Man, I'm stupid.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
While other men are walking by him. That's just weird.
When I played junior hockey, we'd walk around the showers discussing other dude's asses, their junk, etc. The size, shape, pubes, cut/uncut, sexiness, etc. One of the younger assistant coaches would tell us random stories about his days as a male stripper.

Athletes are sick fucks.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
When I played junior hockey, we'd walk around the showers discussing other dude's asses, their junk, etc. The size, shape, pubes, cut/uncut, sexiness, etc. One of the younger assistant coaches would tell us random stories about his days as a male stripper.

Athletes are sick fucks.

"Hey PI, what do you think about Bryan's dick?"

"Oh don't even get me started. It's not huge but the shape! It's so sexy!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)