Gym and fitness (20 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Deneb and Zach, what do you know about Keifei anavarbol? Most of my friends are taking it, I've made some research it's (light) steroids but women use it mostly (never knew women use type of steroids), anyway, what do you guys know of it?
Seems like regular anavar to me.

Anavar is an oral steroid thats, for an oral, very mild on the liver, and isnt hepatoxic. When not exceeding 40mg, it doesnt trigger the HPTA so females can indeed take this.

It will increase strenght, fatburning, wound and trauma recovery, making this the best general cutting oral around. Its also commenly used to kickstart an injection cycle cause of the speed its effects kick in.

Problem is, that anavar is pretty expensive. Dont expect human grade wich is 900 euro's, when 100 taps of 10mg are generally around 40-80 euro. What happenps usually when you buy it under 80 euro, is that Winstrol is added instead, wich is a VERY hard compound on the kidneys, and very hepatoxic for the liver.

I dont know this company, so i dont trust it.

Also, the effect of anavar wears of 2 days after final intake.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont trust any oral that isnt comming from

"Extreme powerlabs"

or

"Europharmaceuticals,inc"

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
first of all lemme congratulate for being brave enough to bring this up :D lotsa people use steroids every day and dont even know it, e.g asthma. Anyhoos though my knowledge is pretty limited i have looked extensively into the risks of anabolic steroids, and it all came back as pretty safe as long as you are disciplined. I dont know what your objectives are, but personally time/energy/effort commitment wasnt worth the results.

- - - Updated - - -
@ZoSo, i am serious, and tbh i really didnt think youd be this thickheaded. You are basing everything you are saying on hearsay and did not take time to understand what Zach is saying. I have looked into this a while back and spent a good few weeks researching it, these studies you are quoting are jokes, nothing more than anecdotal evidence with shoddy correlation work to sell diet books.
Seems like regular anavar to me.

Anavar is an oral steroid thats, for an oral, very mild on the liver, and isnt hepatoxic. When not exceeding 40mg, it doesnt trigger the HPTA so females can indeed take this.

It will increase strenght, fatburning, wound and trauma recovery, making this the best general cutting oral around. Its also commenly used to kickstart an injection cycle cause of the speed its effects kick in.

Problem is, that anavar is pretty expensive. Dont expect human grade wich is 900 euro's, when 100 taps of 10mg are generally around 40-80 euro. What happenps usually when you buy it under 80 euro, is that Winstrol is added instead, wich is a VERY hard compound on the kidneys, and very hepatoxic for the liver.

I dont know this company, so i dont trust it.

Also, the effect of anavar wears of 2 days after final intake.
Thanks gentlemen.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
@ZoSo, i am serious, and tbh i really didnt think youd be this thickheaded. You are basing everything you are saying on hearsay and did not take time to understand what Zach is saying. I have looked into this a while back and spent a good few weeks researching it, these studies you are quoting are jokes, nothing more than anecdotal evidence with shoddy correlation work to sell diet books.
So you agree with Zach that drinking 2.5L of diet coke/cola light/magic soda a day is harmless?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So you agree with Zach that drinking 2.5L of diet coke/cola light/magic soda a day is harmless?

as of the evidence we have now, yes it is safe to drink that much diet coke a day. Anybody who says otherwise is just regurgitating pseudo science we can seriously do some study right now and correlate wearing shorts with testicular cancer. It;s funny but here you are sounding a lot like those 50s marijuana propaganda ads. not hipster cool at all.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
as of the evidence we have now, yes it is safe to drink that much diet coke a day. Anybody who says otherwise is just regurgitating pseudo science we can seriously do some study right now and correlate wearing shorts with testicular cancer. It;s funny but here you are sounding a lot like those 50s marijuana propaganda ads. not hipster cool at all.
Actually the evidence we have now is at least suggesting an assocation between diet sodas and decreased kidney function/diabetes type II. I would like to see some evidence that says 2.5L of diet soda a day is healthy/harmless. But I know you're a bit biased because you said you used to drink a lot of the stuff too ;)

And why would I care about hipster cool? :lol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Actually the evidence we have now is at least suggesting an assocation between diet sodas and decreased kidney function/diabetes type II. I would like to see some evidence that says 2.5L of diet soda a day is healthy/harmless. But I know you're a bit biased because you said you used to drink a lot of the stuff too ;)

And why would I care about hipster cool? :lol:

:howler: ooook

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Well if so, what 'evidence' is there to suggest it's harmless? Because a lack of evidence is not evidence, as you are suggesting with the 0 evidence for harmless diet soda drinks, quote: "as of the evidence we have now". And since there is at least an association with decreased kidney function and artificially sweetened soft drinks wouldn't it be best to err on the side of caution and not drink 2.5L of it a day? Or #YOLO?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Well if so, what 'evidence' is there to suggest it's harmless? Because a lack of evidence is not evidence, which it seems you are suggesting. And since there is at least an association with decreased kidney function and artificially sweetened soft drinks wouldn't it be best to err on the side of caution and not drink 2.5L of it a day? Or #YOLO?

seriously with that harmless evidence questions?? :D come on bro. And as i said i can find an association with any daily activity and cancer with enough funding. check out what examine.com says about the subject, it's an unbiased source for nutrition, i put that on bold because you are being fed your info by people with an agenda.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
seriously with that harmless evidence questions?? :D come on bro. And as i said i can find an association with any daily activity and cancer with enough funding. check out what examine.com says about the subject, it's an unbiased source for nutrition, i put that on bold because you are being fed your info by people with an agenda.
I'm sure you know a lack of evidence is not evidence. Hence why drink 2.5L a day?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm no expert but 2.5 liters of anything, unless it is water, sounds like a bad idea to me. I'm skeptical about research that endorses it, and I'm also quite doubtful about the harmful effects of such drinks (as long as they are consumed in moderation, they should be ok).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)