Gym and fitness (48 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
And you have to take it in context as well. If it's just a one of, sure. Even I can drink more than 2.5ltrs Diet Coke in a day. But not every freaking day. That shit's just insane and you don't need evidence if you actually feel disgusted after drinking it yourself.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
So it helps that after my workout today, I had a protein shake and in about an hour or so after, I had some marinara rice? Coo'. Feeling less guilty now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
When I think of zach this is what i see. A perfect specimen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmkj5gq1cQU#t=39
You'd be wrong. Those bulls are genetical freaks, fed with growth hormone and steroids. Pretty much like your average bloiting bodybuilder.

I'm not a bodybuilder. I have incredible respect, but i find their workouts boring, and their preparation before a meet impossible.

Would someone like to know how the final weeks of preparation for a bodybuilder or, a strenght athleta are ?

Is it better to have carbs or protein post workout?
Depends on your goals. You are trying to pack more muscle, you need both.

Directly after the workout, you need some carbs for the recovery. Preferably you'd be taking a blend of
-25grams of maltodextrine(the carb), banana works aswel, oats are far to slow, sugarbased soda is far to fast and bad on insuline
-6grams of bcaa(or isolate whey) (or 15grams of peptide product, wich digests faster then isolate, but slower then bcaa)
-5+ grams of glutamine
- some vitamins you deplete during training

-> get a post workout blend, they tend to be relatively cheap.

If this is to expensive (i bought mine for 23 euro and its lasting like months), isolate whey with a banana or two works aswel.

Take this post workout straight after your training. When you get home, or approx 1 houre later, eat protein, and a bit of fat (nuts, eggs, protein bar), and NO CARBS ANYMORE

Now you guys have me drinking Diet Coke :D

Zach, sugar free energy drinks are just like other sugar free sodas? What makes energy drinks so bad is the amount of sugar, right?
Yes. Energy drinks are bullshit. Absolutely bullshit. Its basically a poor amount of caffeine and taurine, and a ton of glucose. Yeah, you'll feel energetic, but your crashing your insuline, wich is bad

Want energy ? take a 3-4 cups of black coffee along with a liter of water to protect that stomache.
OR, buy a caffeine supplement. 250pills @250mg/pil, for 10 euro's (thats like 3 redbulls ?), and just take 1 or 2 pills with some water. MUCH cheaper, MUCH more effective, NO bad insuline kickback.

So it helps that after my workout today, I had a protein shake and in about an hour or so after, I had some marinara rice? Coo'. Feeling less guilty now.
Depends on when you train. Rice within 5 houres before you sleep is bad, before its excellent.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But I mean without the sugar - then it's just caffeine and taurine, right?
Yes, and incredibly expensive for the dosage it contains

The taurine concentration is far to low. Effective dose is 1.2 grams.
The cafeine is 33mg/100ml.

Just buy a little container of caffeine pills, so much cheaper.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, before i forget, serious question :

Did you start frontsquatting yet ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 37)