Gym and fitness (45 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ephedrine is hard to get in the US thanks to some kid who once took like a bagillion and gave himself a heart attack.
I can get them at 100 euro for a bag of 50 (20mg). Bit expensive tho. Used to be 30 for a bag of 30(eca 20-250-100) before the ban in Belgium

Its so goddamn stupid that ban. By far the best non steroid booster around.

- - - Updated - - -

I used them for 2 years or something. Big increase in metabolism, increased max heartrate, elevated average heartrate, increased drive, increased sex drive, very efficient use of glycogene, and SO MUCH explosion.

backsides ? Oh yeah, you need to drink water during the day. Fuck man, drinking something. So goddamn hard to do.

Also, beware of the crash. But crashes only really show that you had an excellent workout and you were to late on post workout recovery sugars

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
If i'm on liquid food all day, my "oumph" is less.

need to get that muscle glycogene fully ready, and everything else loaded and ready to go.

Jay Cutler said that before anyone could ask for help with juice or training, first their diet and sleep had to be right. cause its the most important part

I'm doing a 1rep max week this week, so i'm gonna eat and sleep alot
is sleeping too much a bad idea? haha i've been doing that and i feel whack the following day.

Fucking disgusting
you mad?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I can get them at 100 euro for a bag of 50 (20mg). Bit expensive tho. Used to be 30 for a bag of 30(eca 20-250-100) before the ban in Belgium

- - - Updated - - -

I used them for 2 years or something. Big increase in metabolism, increased max heartrate, elevated average heartrate, increased drive, increased sex drive, very efficient use of glycogene, and SO MUCH explosion.

backsides ? Oh yeah, you need to drink water during the day. Fuck man, drinking something. So goddamn hard to do.

Also, beware of the crash. But crashes only really show that you had an excellent workout and you were to late on post workout recovery sugars
An old roommate of mine swore by ephedrine before a workout. :agree:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
is sleeping too much a bad idea? haha i've been doing that and i feel whack the following day.
If you sleep to long, your metabolism will slow down. Your body wants to wake you up, but you keep half asleep. So you kinda dont boot up the glycolisis.

You'll wake up a bit dizzy and off the planet. Thats the blood pressure making a sinus.

An old roommate of mine swore by ephedrine before a workout. :agree:
There is no substitute. If i had the cash, i'd go Assault+asperine+ephidrine and BOOM.

then try to get home before the inevitable crash. But seriously man. A very hard workout on ephidrine, then biking home, sitting down, crashing in the sofa, it felt soooooooooo good.

Makes you feel alive

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

backsides ? Oh yeah, you need to drink water during the day. $#@! man, drinking something. So goddamn hard to do.

Whoop...thats my cue. Im off to fapp.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
im 16 years old
Gym is bad for people under 19 and cause Short stature...
my brother has 25 years old and every day going to gym
his Supplement is creatine monohydryte

gym witoth supplement is Ridiculous and useless

swim and Horizontal is useful for me

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I've started going to the gym, again, two weeks into it and my programme is really taking its toll. I do a full upper body workout every two days, three exercises per muscle group. I'm not doing legs in the gym as I have Kung Fu practice twice a week where my legs get annihilated anyways, so I thought I'd spare myself the extra pain.

The thing I'm experiencing now, that I've never felt before, is that on the evening before a workout, where I've had 40 some hours of rest since the last workout my sleep feels like an absolute coma. I feel fresh until I get in bed, then I just sort of pass out and the next day it feels like my body has been hibernating - weird as fuck.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I've started going to the gym, again, two weeks into it and my programme is really taking its toll. I do a full upper body workout every two days, three exercises per muscle group. I'm not doing legs in the gym as I have Kung Fu practice twice a week where my legs get annihilated anyways, so I thought I'd spare myself the extra pain.

The thing I'm experiencing now, that I've never felt before, is that on the evening before a workout, where I've had 40 some hours of rest since the last workout my sleep feels like an absolute coma. I feel fresh until I get in bed, then I just sort of pass out and the next day it feels like my body has been hibernating - weird as $#@!.
Kung Fu ...!
no no swim is better from kung fu
do you watch wwe
i like wwe because more Athletes in wwe are gym and have perfect body

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
he's saying swimming is a more beneficial workout than kung fu and also he likes WWE because he thinks the wrestlers have great bodies.

stop being dicks. save it for janna.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
lol
World Wrestling Entertainment
thats very very enjoyable and i watch wwe in every night
ofcourse different with swim and Every other sport
professional wrestling, with major revenue sources also coming from film, music, product licensing, and direct product sales
myfavorite The Wrestler is john cena
and swim is myfavorite sport i do swim Two days in a month

- - - Updated - - -

Siamak needs some english lessons... i don't understand a single thing he typed to this day
yes Unfortunately

- - - Updated - - -

he's saying swimming is a more beneficial workout than kung fu and also he likes WWE because he thinks the wrestlers have great bodies.

stop being $#@!s. save it for janna.
yes Exactly
I would be consistent with the conditions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)