Gym and fitness (51 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Sporeproducing Bacteria disagree

As for humans, what is food ?
its my opinion
It's like a protein shake made with real food. Satisfies the Chinese Food craving for me.

Protein: 20g (egg whites, chicken broth)
Fat: 0g
Carbs: 4g (egg whites, chicken broth)

4 cups chicken broth
1 Tbsp Vinegar (rice or white)
2 tsp soy sauce
4 egg whites

Bring broth to a light boil, remove from heat. Stir broth into a swirling whirlpool while you crack in the egg whites. Add in vinegar and soy sauce to taste-- you may want it more or less sour / salty.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
its my opinion
It's like a protein shake made with real food. Satisfies the Chinese Food craving for me.

Protein: 20g (egg whites, chicken broth)
Fat: 0g
Carbs: 4g (egg whites, chicken broth)

4 cups chicken broth
1 Tbsp Vinegar (rice or white)
2 tsp soy sauce
4 egg whites

Bring broth to a light boil, remove from heat. Stir broth into a swirling whirlpool while you crack in the egg whites. Add in vinegar and soy sauce to taste-- you may want it more or less sour / salty.
:rofl:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Is this really necessary? I play football twice a week.

Also: Let's say for example that my required calorie intake is 3000 and my protein is 180 for me to gain mass, what would happen if my intake dropped to 2500 calories and the same protein? I would lose weight, but would it be more fat than muscle, or a lot of muscle too?
@Zacheryah

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Isn't that what cutting is all about?
Idk, I guess. That's kinda why I'm asking. I've reached my initial target and I want to add another 10 lb target, but I kinda want to cut first then continue to add mass... My collar and waist have been getting a little tight :D So I'm thinking of taking a low carb supplement, but I wanna make sure I won't lose muscle.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Is this really necessary? I play football twice a week.

Also: Let's say my required calorie intake is 3000 and my protein is 180 for me to gain mass, what would happen if my intake dropped to 2500 calories and the same protein? I would lose weight, but would it be more fat than muscle, or a lot of muscle too?

- - - Updated - - -

From what I read it's good for repetitive moments like weight lifting. I find it really helps me focus too.

Wait, Zach is banned again? :sergio:
Bodybuilders cut down bodyfat by eating less calories then they do in steady state, whilst remaining on high protein%

What you describe in essense is cutting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Cool, so no muscle loss once the protein intake stays the same?
Offcourse muscle loss, just a bit less then otherwise, and you need to work out the muscle

THe only way to have 0 muscle loss while burning fat are steroids like Anavar and Winstrol.

Winstroll would likely kill your liver and blow up your kidneys

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
this is shaaaaaarm

:bandwagon:

your body is good and a muscular but i cant see Your arms

I have a few suggestions for you :xmas:
for your body to be better shown you Shaving your body hair thus your body to be better shown
and share your Nutrition to us ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)