Gym and fitness (69 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
im 16 years old
Gym is bad for people under 19 and cause Short stature...
my brother has 25 years old and every day going to gym
his Supplement is creatine monohydryte

gym witoth supplement is Ridiculous and useless

swim and Horizontal is useful for me
Hello new 16 year old visitor of the gym&fitness thread that likes to give his criticism with english far worse then mine.
In this topic, we respect each other's way of working out/sporting, and try to help each other.

What you say, is completely wrong, but it doesnt matter, i knew nothing about gym&fitness when i was 16 eighter.

Feel free to share what you do, you might find help or encouraging words from the other members

:beer;

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Ah okay... who would win between hulk hogan and michael phelps?
i think halk hugan but hugan is very old

- - - Updated - - -

Hello new 16 year old visitor of the gym&fitness thread that likes to give his criticism with english far worse then mine.
In this topic, we respect each other's way of working out/sporting, and try to help each other.

What you say, is completely wrong, but it doesnt matter, i knew nothing about gym&fitness when i was 16 eighter.

Feel free to share what you do, you might find help or encouraging words from the other members

ok you are Right

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ah okay... who would win between hulk hogan and michael phelps?
phelps would rape him

:lol: so true

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
good Nutrition

morning :
A glass of milk
30 swimming
15 horizontal
Good sources of protein : Fish and shellfish - Eggs -Seeds - potato
Baked Potatoes is my favorite

Afternoon: Banana + Portuguese water + Walking around the park

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
good Nutrition

morning :
A glass of milk
30 swimming
15 horizontal
Good sources of protein : Fish and shellfish - Eggs -Seeds - potato
Baked Potatoes is my favorite

Afternoon: Banana + Portuguese water + Walking around the park
Despite historic usage, eggs in the morning are mostly wasted. Eggs are for the last 2-3 houres before you go to bed

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You should not eat Yolk egge If you eat a lot of eggs Only egg whites Especially before the workout at the gym
Eggs are a protein and free cholesterol source.

The protein from egg is not worse or better then from a good whey blend or good meat. Eating only the white, means you just eat the protein. Better is a meat source cause it has precursor metabolites to various biomolecules that matter like carnosine.

Why are eggs good ? Cause it has free cholesterol. "what cholesterol is bad ?" Nope, its amazingly good. Cholesterol is used in the cellular membrane to controll the fluidmovement. without cholesterol you would dissolve when hot and freeze stiff when cold.
More importantly, cholesterol is a precursor to testosterone.

The body creates cholesterol from 30% of the saturated fats you take in, but like this, the testosterone levels will drop at various points in the day. Free cholesterol solves this.

Therefore, eggs are most ideally used 2-3 hours before bedtime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)