Gym and fitness (11 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
It's actually chronic to be honest. Trying a few things like letting up on the protein shakes, drinking green tea and yakult to give the organs some help. Apparently bad digestion or an unbalanced diet can result in poor skin condition, seems to make sense.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
what kind of protein we talking about

- - - Updated - - -

all you do is derail and troll, you dont ask questions and you dont contribute, you best leave before it gets ugly
How about you mind your own business? There's an ignore function. You're more than welcome to use it.

Just got back from the gym and I've been using pre workout for the last couple weeks. Big difference. What's a good brand? I'm using this one called Xpand.

- - - Updated - - -

what kind of protein we talking about

- - - Updated - - -

all you do is derail and troll, you dont ask questions and you dont contribute, you best leave before it gets ugly
How about you mind your own business? There's an ignore function. You're more than welcome to use it.

Just got back from the gym and I've been using pre workout for the last couple weeks. Big difference. What's a good brand? I'm using this one called Xpand.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

This is a nice thread for helping and motivating each other. All you do is make mocking comments about "big" and try to cause a riot between lifters/bbuilders, and athletic sporters.

About your question

In this spoiler, the ingredients of the product.

36 Servings Red Raspberry
Serving Size1Scoop(10g)
Servings Per Container36
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories 15
Vitamin B3 (As Niacin & Nicotinamide) 20mg 100%
Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 5mg 250%
Folic Acid 100mcg 25%
Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamin) 15mcg 250%
Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) 100mg 170%
MYO·XPAND - Muscle Building Blend 2.8g **
Micronized Pure Creatine Monohydrate
CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine
Creatinol-O-Phosphate
ENDURO·XPAND - Muscle Amino Acids 1.6g **
CHAIN·SOL™ (2:1:1 H2O-Soluble BCAA Amino Complex)
L-Taurine
L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine
Sustamine™ Alanyl-Glutamine
VASO·XPAND - Muscle Pump Matrix 520mg **
NITRO2GRANIT™ (Pomegranate Extract-50% Polyphenols)
Agmatine Sulfate
Beet Root Extract (Beta Vulgaris)
AssuriTEA™ Green Tea Extract (Water-Extracted Camellia Sinensis)
FOCUS·XPAND - Mind/Muscle Complex 620mg **
N-Acetyl Tyrosine
Glucuronolactone
Caffeine Anhydrous
Rhodiola Rosea (5% Rosavins, 3% Salidrosides)
QRS-Complex - Quercetin Rutin Synergy 67mg **
Quercetin-O-Rutinoside (Rutin)
Quercetin Dihydrate
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients:
Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Tartaric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Stevia Leaf Extract, Lecithin (Soy).
Total Caffeine Per Scoop (10 Mg): 125 Mg

Like any product from dymatize, this list is full of fancy names, but sadly, the workout is just as bad like most others, and i'll explain you why.

1) allright it has some vitamins, thats nice, but dosage is low
2) creatine + beta alanine : 2.8 grams ? lol no, you need 4 grams of beta, and 5 grams of creatine.
3) bcaa and taurine is cool, but dosage far to low. 1.6 gram of taurine alone is the recommanded amount, bcaa from 0 to 4 grams
4) and then we come to the problem. the reason why a first time user such as yourself is cheated. It has some enlightening ingredients, AND A SHITLOAD OF CAFEINE. with is basically why u feel energetic. Dont be fooled by the "125g/scoop", the other products are cafeine derivates, wich do basically the same

Seriously, try 500g of cafeine. u'll notice nearly simular effects.

This is what most pre workouts do. They'll sell you a crapton of cafeine, and far to low dosage of the actual stuff you need. I'm a biochemist, and i have searched long time for a good workout, and there is only 1 i found really good

Assault, by Musclepharm

29 euro for a pack that has 30ish servings

it has the right dosage of creatine, beta alanine, citruline malate, taurine, tyrosine, FOUR GRAMS OF BCAA, vit c, arginine and a decent energetic complex.
It doesnt blow you of your socks, but it contains exactly what your muscles need for optimal performance. If you need more "kick", just get some cafeine. Or ephidrine, its legal in the usa and far better.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

i am welcome but i wont, you on the other hand have to behave.

and to add to zach's comment, or jacked.

Also Zach, since i am cutting again im getting super sore because of the low carb intake, anything low cal you recommend to fix that?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Also Zach, since i am cutting again im getting super sore because of the low carb intake, anything low cal you recommend to fix that?
Yeah, my contact got back to me. He recommanded a 3-1 vary diet. 3 VERY low days, one very high carb day. Keeps your metabolism raging. lower salt intake, try to avoid it as much as you can.

About feeling sore...First of all make sure u'r taking in enough vitamins. overdoing it is not a bad idea eighter.
THE best way of threating it, is getting the excericed bodyparts massaged after training, but thats a bit problematic perhaps :tongue:
Stretching can help perhaps.

What i do, is apply voltare gel on it. Voltare smoothens the pain, and relaxes the muscle. I did it for my lower back and rotator cuff, and it worked pretty well
Another thing, is taking a bath with certain products. There is all kind of crap you can pour into a bath, that have excellent relaxing effects on the body. perhaps @Kate knows about it ? Women seemb to be naturally talented in these things

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Soaking in Epson salts can be beneficial.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is your pain?

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Dude, do you not know me at all by now? "Kate might know about this, as all women know XYZ" is not a way to get on my good side :p

But lavender is the most stereotypical relaxing scent/aromatherapy thing. Otherwise, whatever the hell smell you like. Personally, I like shea butter.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dude, do you not know me at all by now? "Kate might know about this, as all women know XYZ" is not a way to get on my good side :p

But lavender is the most stereotypical relaxing scent/aromatherapy thing. Otherwise, whatever the hell smell you like. Personally, I like shea butter.
starts her post with "omg dont call upon me cause all this women XTZ
ends her post with telling exactly why i mention her

kate :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Where is your pain?
a longlasting soreness of the muscle after(or even during) a workout, due to very low carb and caloric intake.
pro sporters have the same, bt they get massaged for it :tongue:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yeah, my contact got back to me. He recommanded a 3-1 vary diet. 3 VERY low days, one very high carb day. Keeps your metabolism raging. lower salt intake, try to avoid it as much as you can.

About feeling sore...First of all make sure u'r taking in enough vitamins. overdoing it is not a bad idea eighter.
THE best way of threating it, is getting the excericed bodyparts massaged after training, but thats a bit problematic perhaps :tongue:
Stretching can help perhaps.

What i do, is apply voltare gel on it. Voltare smoothens the pain, and relaxes the muscle. I did it for my lower back and rotator cuff, and it worked pretty well
Another thing, is taking a bath with certain products. There is all kind of crap you can pour into a bath, that have excellent relaxing effects on the body. perhaps @Kate knows about it ? Women seemb to be naturally talented in these things

how low are we talking? 15-1700 cals? ya vitamin intake is good my vbody always reacts like this with low carb diets

- - - Updated - - -

Where is your pain?
legs and back

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I know, I did it on purpose. But seriously, use whatever you like.
Wel its not about the smell, its about substances that are the best against the soreness
certain salts or sth

- - - Updated - - -

how low are we talking? 15-1700 cals? ya vitamin intake is good my vbody always reacts like this with low carb diets

legs and back
Thats VERY low, but you could yeah. But u'll lose a bit of muscle

I wouldnt go 1000 below ur normal caloric intake

If it was 3000, i'd do 2200 - 2200- 2200 -2800 - 2200 - ...

And double the cardio

- - - Updated - - -

legs and back
if its back i'd go for a painkiller in salve form. Like the voltare i mentionned

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
legs and back
You have access to a hot tub?

If not do a hot bath with some Epsom salts, stuff is great for sore muscles. Add some of Kate's lavender if you want to feel pretty.

Hit up that downward dog and child's pose. 250mg ib profien and a benedryl before beddies.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011

If not do a hot bath with some Epsom salts, stuff is great for sore muscles. Add some of Kate's lavender if you want to feel pretty.

Hit up that downward dog and child's pose. 250mg ib profien and a benedryl before beddies.
Add 10 Hail Marys and you're golden.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Hit up that downward dog and child's pose. 250mg ibuprofien and a benedryl before beddies.
Sir has good knowledge of the chemicals of choise :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)