Gym and fitness (17 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
It sounds like you are dangerously close to hitting hairy Ø girls.
I had one bad experience in High School with a Hairy Ø girl. Fuck me. I thought full bush had been extinct in my generation, but fuck no. Bitch didn't "wanna look like a small girl". Shit man! I told her: "I've never seen a small girl with pussy flaps down her knees". She mad, real mad. Especially since I started calling her Hairy Meat Curtains :awyeah:

Should burn the Witch to be honest.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I had one bad experience in High School with a Hairy Ø girl. Fuck me. I thought full bush had been extinct in my generation, but fuck no. Bitch didn't "wanna look like a small girl". Shit man! I told her: "I've never seen a small girl with pussy flaps down her knees". She mad, real mad. Especially since I started calling her Hairy Meat Curtains :awyeah:

Should burn the Witch to be honest.
You thought it had been extinct? No, no, no, there's still a significant number of those left. It's not one of the most widespread species, but you'll see a big gathering every year at the naked run at the Roskilde Festival.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
How is the handing doing these day's @Klin

First session in a week completed earlier today, was sweating like a mofo. Started doing HIIT in between sets for the first time which was productive I think, definitely better then 20 minute runs or ten minute rowing sessions.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I've seen an improvement in the clicking, but I've yet to hit the gym after the injections. I'll start slowly again today and see how it goes. Not feeling positive, but anyway.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Then work on your core.

I ran to work today. It was really early and still felt like an oven...this heat wave has lasted quite some time.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Then work on your core.

I ran to work today. It was really early and still felt like an oven...this heat wave has lasted quite some time.
So you worked all sweaty all day?

That's my sticking point about biking to work too. How do they go around the sweating factor?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I've seen an improvement in the clicking, but I've yet to hit the gym after the injections. I'll start slowly again today and see how it goes. Not feeling positive, but anyway.
No point in rushing it, not worth doing more damage to yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)