Gym and fitness (24 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
upper. same for incline flys and so on.

- - - Updated - - -

True that. Machines are very bad for this actually. dumbells make you use positional muscles, wich is offcourse much better.

Using dumbells over barbells, is something buffy males tend to do to get more definition and growth of the smaller positional muscles.

I'll do a bunch of bench sets, and then do 5sets12reps incline dumbell press.
On back day, i tend to trow in a flat dumbell press for that extra definition and training of the back for benching tho.
yeah, i try to stick to dumbbells as much as i can.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
makes sense, and so I presume decline flys and presses works the lower pectoral?
incline bench press are basing about the upper chest and the connections with the shoulder. by doing fly's you target the area's around it abit aswel

Decline works a bit on the back muscles you use to position really

dont overdo flies tho

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I try not to, I hate them :D

Biceps n shoulders in the morning (so long as this minor pain subsides)

Will make sure to do proper warm ups this time.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
idk, i wasn't trying to be. in the first two pics you can tell. well maybe not huge but good work nonetheless. it's hard as fvck to put on weight.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Oh that's coo. Fell off on running, just do nothing but pull ups and Jump push ups, and swim lots of swimming.
I love swimming but I'm picky if I go to swim and burn I don't like crowded pools, I take my swimming pretty serious. That's why I haven't been doing many lately.

I'm running though Mondays 6km and Thursdays 7km.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'll take one when I'm at the beach and post it :D

Is there a way to post a picture and forbidden someone from seeing it? I don't want Zach analyzing my bones structures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)