Gym and fitness (25 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's a finger condition caused by unusual stress to the tendons. The fingers click when you move them and sometimes stuck too. It's painful. :depressed

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That sucks, Klin.

Now that my lectures are over I'm getting back to lifting weights. I'm planning on losing 1-2kg too.

Btw Zach, what's the reason behind drinking mixed coffee with cocacola as preworkout? I've seen a pro bb drink it, so I guess there's a reason behind it.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I hope so too. :depressed

I have to stop using dumbbells and barbells for now. Gonna focus everything on cardio, core and legs. Should be fun. :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You're pretty skinny, avoid doing much cardio. If any...

Legs are the way to go :agree:

You can also start doing abs (with weights) so they start shaping and poppin' out.
Still need to lose some fat from my lower ab region though, plus I only do air walker and stepper as my cardio which works a lot of legs too.

Today I realized why people hate leg days. I couldn't walk up 3 stairs when I was leaving the gym today. It was embarrassing. :lol:

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Still need to lose some fat from my lower ab region though, plus I only do air walker and stepper as my cardio which works a lot of legs too.

Today I realized why people hate leg days. I couldn't walk up 3 stairs when I was leaving the gym today. It was embarrassing. :lol:
:lol: I know. I did my arms really hard yesterday and had to have help getting things down from shelves.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Fuck air walker, only squats are the way to go. You should do abs even if you have some fat left, you're gonna make 'em bigger and first two rows are still gonna become visible, you'll get thickness.

Haha, I know that feeling. But you're yet to see why everyone hates that day, when you starting doing squats with a lot of weights, it's gonna kill you :D I also hate when my heart starts beating after it, it's like doing cardio literally.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:lol: I know. I did my arms really hard yesterday and had to have help getting things down from shelves.
I had to go down to "tie my shoe laces" before walking up the stairs to catch my breath. :D

Fuck air walker, only squats are the way to go. You should do abs even if you have some fat left, you're gonna make 'em bigger and first two rows are still gonna become visible, you'll get thickness.

Haha, I know that feeling. But you're yet to see why everyone hates that day, when you starting doing squats with a lot of weights, it's gonna kill you :D I also hate when my heart starts beating after it, it's like doing cardio literally.
I did squats today. I started light of course, about 30Kg, but it felt crazy good.

I did this workout today...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Scott :tup: one of the rare guys for who I believe IS natural bodybuilder. Majority of those on youtube are on juice for sure.

Try to stick to a good form, strength will come easily (for legs). The most I did was with 108kg, but I did a deload last time so I'm on 90kg.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Scott :tup: one of the rare guys for who I believe IS natural bodybuilder. Majority of those on youtube are on juice for sure.

Try to stick to a good form, strength will come easily (for legs). The most I did was with 108kg, but I did a deload last time so I'm on 90kg.
Good form is a must for me on legs as I don't want to bust up my knee again. :tup:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I notice that the outside of my chest is filling out more quickly than the inside. But I'm told that's normal. Is it so, or do you have to focus specifically on the inside? Don't wanna get moobs or a sloping chest.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Shitty news about your hand @Klin, wish you a quick recovery :tup:

Haven't been to the gym in nearly a week due to other responsibilities :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)