Gym and fitness (21 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Every cloud has a silver lining I guess :)

I'm actually beginning to enjoy legs, noticing a difference in the size of my quads already

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
What exercises do you incorporate into you leg workouts for calfs? There are plenty of quad exercises but I find the lower leg a much harder muscle group to work?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Cheers Klin, that guys voice really annoys me but he knows his stuff. I do a similar exercise to that at the moment as well, not with that particular machine though.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Cheers Klin, that guys voice really annoys me but he knows his stuff. I do a similar exercise to that at the moment as well, not with that particular machine though.
I only follow him nowadays. He's pretty great.

Do you do squats and leg press on the same day?

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Fuck leg day. Calfs, quads, ankles, toes - fuck all of them. I work them out until I nearly faint and the growth is still barely visible compared to other body parts.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Fuck leg day. Calfs, quads, ankles, toes - fuck all of them. I work them out until I nearly faint and the growth is still barely visible compared to other body parts.
How long have you been training them?

I do, although I'm not squatting too heavy since I hurt my back. I do 2 x 4 sets with 8-10 reps, 50KG weight including the bar.
I'm currently squatting 40KG. Increasing 1.5KG every day. :tup:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Indeed. I simply can't do abs when my buddy ain't there :D That means like once a week usually :embarasse
I've been slacking so much and I hate myself for it. Haven't been to the gym consistently in a while, but I'll blame all the rain since I ride my bike there. I've been running at least though, I am determined to overcome my asthma.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Took a week off from the gym to give my body a proper chance to recuperate. Also feeling guilty now, so I'm gonna hit it hard tomorrow. Personally I don't need to have a gym buddy to stay motivated, I actually prefer going it alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)