Gym and fitness (29 Viewers)

ItzLeif

Feb 12, 2012
Creatine is essential, but a lot of people don't actually know about it, hence it not being talked about as much as protein powder, but I'd say it's equally as important. Protein Powder and tonnes of water too. That's all you need.
Also, before a workout, it's always good to have some honey + ginger in some form. It boosts stamina by around 12%.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A 7 km run to work in the morning, a gym session at lunch and a 7 km run back home. Damn I am in good shape these days, I think I should work to achieve a big goal by the end of the summer or in mid fall.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I've been training for almost two months, and today I decided to get back to BJJ trainings too, and at my first training I managed to tear the skin on my forehead :(

It's not painful as it's awful looking :sergio:

Jan 5, 2011
Just got done with my intermittent fasting... Eating only 800 calories a day and lifting weight three times a week I lost 5kg in one goddamn week!

I'll stop now of course but I'm surprised I only lost water and fat, but not a gram of muscle.

---------- Post added 21.05.2012 at 19:26 ----------

Indeed, you'll look like a model with these exercises.
Can I ask what did you eat in this 800 calories? All protein thing ( lean meat), nothing else at all ? And why do you have to do fasting

---------- Post added 25.05.2012 at 15:17 ----------

I used to do cardio regularly and lift weigh but I have been laid back for more 1 month, eating all junk food. It is a dream for me to lose 5 kg in 1 week no matter how strict this week is.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I ran for 3.5 km after my weights lifting session earlier today. Hopefully I can reach the 4km soon. I feel better now than few months ago, all these holidays/bad eating habits around Christmas and the end of the year caused some damage, but things are under control now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Creatine is essential, but a lot of people don't actually know about it, hence it not being talked about as much as protein powder, but I'd say it's equally as important. Protein Powder and tonnes of water too. That's all you need.
Also, before a workout, it's always good to have some honey + ginger in some form. It boosts stamina by around 12%.
creatine needs beta alanine to work efficiently

citruline malate for optimal performance

aakg's are handy aswel

these products wont make u be the hulk suddenly, they will optimise condition for muscles and will benefit in the long therm

if you look for a boost: 1,3 dimethylamylamine

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
RAMI¹⁰;3687845 said:
What's the best work out to help flattening my tummy?
I'm training 4 days/week intensively!
Diet.

Abs? Star some heavy dead lifts and squats and your core will feel like Tyson used it as a heavy bag.

Just finished a Minor recomp and have 2 months before Italy so I started a cut ( even though 3 months is prime I had to make some gains before cutting )

Weight is same ( expected, bf down a bit and body is more
"formed" )

6'2 - 220

I expect to be 212 before vacation ( 8 weeks ) and demand it. Any less is a bonus.

To the guy who was on 800cals IF ( on phone so can't look back easily ) what were your cals on lifting days? was that a cut? Whats your height/weight, and what were your macros? Sounds extremely low.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
My right knee is Le Sore. I tweeked it during a speed workout about 10 days ago. Was running on it everyday until the last 3. Tried to run after lifting earlier and it's hurts more.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
My right knee is Le Sore. I tweeked it during a speed workout about 10 days ago. Was running on it everyday until the last 3. Tried to run after lifting earlier and it's hurts more.
Chances are your glutes and hamstrings aren't strong enough. Where's the knee pain located?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)