Gym and fitness (21 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I think you exaggerated a little bit. No one here is talking only about supplements. I agree about everything you've said, there is no supplement that can guarantee you results or make you bigger, it is nice have and take them if you can, but they shouldn't be imperative. I have few friends who are all about supps while they training programs sucks, they can't see their mistakes and are getting below average results with supplementation many would kill for.

I like supplements, but I'm not all about them. When I decide to take them, I give more than a 100% in gym, I watch carefully what I eat, I don't drink, all in all I'm fully committed to my goals. I want to use them in best possible way and gain the most I can from them.

Oh, and N.O.-Xplode is great, I've tried 2 years ago it was awesome, especially the pump. Now I'm avoiding pre-workout supplements, and taking only creatine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Word. I don't want to sound so high and mighty and I'm not referring to anyone specifically but I think its worth saying that I just don't really value them at all even if short term gains are evident. Creatine is inconsistent and N.O Xplode is terrible for your heart. Have a decent breakfast/lunch, spend at least some of your day relaxing and then slowly start thinking about the task at hand and you will work with more strength and intensity then you ever thought you had. I used to take a lot of supplements but then I began focusing on how I was preparing, even meditating when I had the time. I was pushing through pain barriers I didn't think existed and I grew faster then ever. It might sound gay but its very true and important to say.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So, I did it again and I was thinking I will finish the race with at least 5 minutes slower than last year. I started off much slower than I did last year but I was able to keep the same pace all through. Last year I started really fast and went down in tempo while the kilometers were flying by.

I am extremely happy, my time in the end was 2 minutes faster than last year.

Marathon next stop? Maybe, hopefully.

Attachments

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Yo. I need some advice on how to gain some muscle. :D

Right now I'm at 145lb, and I'm trying to reach 165-170. Anybody know what regiment or supplement i should take?

Thanks.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
damnit Alen i was just gonn aask him if he had milk

started Lau Gar Kung Fu a couple of months ago and have to say i love it,not sure when i will be ready to compete but finally i have found something to motivate me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)