Gym and fitness (41 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
It looks like you are shaving you chests :D

Oh, and I didn't went to gym for more than a two months now, I really don't know why, I only trained Jiu-Jitsu. Last Friday I decided to start working-out from Monday, but unfortunately I torn tendon in my finger on Saturday BJJ training :sergio: That basically means no BJJ for at least 4 weeks and probably another month without Gym :( I maybe could do some exercises, like pushups and bench press, but I will have to see it with my doctor.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yo. I need some advice on how to gain some muscle. :D

Right now I'm at 145lb, and I'm trying to reach 165-170. Anybody know what regiment or supplement i should take?

Thanks.
It's like 10kgs? You will have to give your best but it has to take at least 2 years to do that if you're talking about muscles. If you want mass, then it will shorter, but going after mass is going after fat.

Focus on progressive overload weekly and just avoid much sugars, fat and alcohol.

Or you can follow the logic of others here and focus on protein. And fail.

200grams off Whey Portein(egg white) a day and some creatine powder and you will be fine.
Good luck with that.

You can't eat your way through in order to get muscles.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Becoming bigger and having bigger size of arms/chest doesn't mean you're gaining muscles. You are bigger, but those aren't lean muscles.

please read my correction, you dont gain muscle you just expand your already existing cells. you know i liked you so much better when you were ok with not knowing something. What you say/have been saying is pure ridiculous BS. I gained 30 pounds since i started working out, i pretty much lift 10 folds what i did when i started, please explain how that happened?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
please read my correction, you dont gain muscle you just expand your already existing cells. you know i liked you so much better when you were ok with not knowing something. What you say/have been saying is pure ridiculous BS. I gained 30 pounds since i started working out, i pretty much lift 10 folds what i did when i started, please explain how that happened?
For how long was/is that?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
it took me 2 years to get from 145 to 175, i have been losing regaining since then, i am at 175 now i used to be 185 last year. i have been working out for about 11 years, but you knew that.
What did I say wrong? I told him how it will take him 2 years to gain so much muscles and now you just confirmed it?

Look, I'll put it this way. You think it's possible to gain 10 kilos of muscles in a year? Ok, try to get a 6 pack and do the same with that food effect (of course, workout too). You know what will the result be? You will gain weight but you will lose abs. Why, because there's actually a lot of fat in it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dusan wants to gain muscle without losing his 6 pack :p not gonna happen and if it does it will be at snail speed, you load up you put on about 75% muscle and 25% fat, you cut its the other way around 75% fat 25% muscle
I don't believe in that shit.

When you start 'cutting' you'd lose all that 'mass' and go back at where were you in the first place. "Bulking" is just bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)