Gym and fitness (146 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Jck, i got my 10km run in 19 days. Currently i am running again but i'm nowhere near my 58 minutes record. is there any way to get there in 20days or should i just take it slow, run this race and make up for it in at the run after this one?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jck, i got my 10km run in 19 days. Currently i am running again but i'm nowhere near my 58 minutes record. is there any way to get there in 20days or should i just take it slow, run this race and make up for it in at the run after this one?
Two HIIT and one long distance per week and you'll get a good result.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

What's the HIIT you did? I do one HIIT per week and it is more than enough for what I am looking for.
Considering it's been two whole days since I started cardio after a looooong time, I didn't follow any specific routine. I'm just looking to build up some cardiovascular fitness so I'm mixing it up with a little bit of everything. Today was all HIIT, I did 2 laps jogging to warm up and then did 100m max sprint, 100m walking and did that 10 times. I really maxed it on the sprint and I was literally falling apart at the end.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Barely, bro. That stuff is intense. There's not a muscle in my body that doesn't ache.

I'm not ashamed to admit it, I was wheezing and gasping like a proper bitch. :D

No way am I doing it every day. I think I'm gonna do it on Monday, Wednesday and Friday or Saturday. That's more than enough.
As i said, you shouldn't do HIIT everyday, just every second day!

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
:lol:
V - how old are you man? You had all the time to mater breathing the day you were born.

I was reading sokmeone's bodyspace on bb.com and this is what he had to stay about:
How I Stay Motivated:
Before I go to the gym, I am my own cheerleader. In fact, I dress up in a cheerleader costume with pom-poms and everything and do a whole Rah Rah "Go Herm go" thing. Then after that, I dress up as a nurse and give myself an enema with Bosco chocolate syrup, and then I dress up as Madam Butterfly and pinch my nipples real hard with a pair of chopsticks. Then I change into my usual gym clothes and I'm ready and rarin'to go! Charge!

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
It’s all in your head, Whoredan.:D Your body will take on the weights like a beast & you'll see some great results with the break.
Thanks for the motivation, B. Oh and happy belated birthday to you and V :dule:

--

I’m back bitches! First day in the gym after the operation; was a good chest workout

:vinny:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Lets talk suppliments guys.. enough of this food talk :)

What juice do you use ;)
Ahh, my favorite topic :) I used Dymatize Elite whey immediately after my work-out (bb or jiu-jitsu) and Casein before sleep, also I've been taking creatine monohydrate from Prolab, and ofcourse vitamins. Now I'm having a break, because of holidays and many other things. I only train Jiu-jitsu, but from monday or friday I'm hitting weights again.

Also I've gained some muscles, I have 88kg's (it's my personal best) and I think I've never been leaner.

I'm going to be starting P90X this week. say a little prayer for me
I've tried it, but only for a short time. It looked good, although I didn't like legs day, and chest day without any kind of benchpress looked weak to me. Even though I must admit that pump was amazing. Abs exercises are also great :tup:

I saw a bit of it & you only need dumbells & a pull up bar, right? It sounds good but i'm really curious how you're gonna develop your chest especially when no barbell is involved. I know pushups are great for building chest muscles but bench presses are your bread & butter workouts for working the pecks.
Like I've said it above, it can give you great pump, but I also have the same doubts. It's great to stay in shape and to toughen up, but it won't build you muscles IMO.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
V - how old are you man? You had all the time to mater breathing the day you were born.

I was reading sokmeone's bodyspace on bb.com and this is what he had to stay about:
How I Stay Motivated:
Before I go to the gym, I am my own cheerleader. In fact, I dress up in a cheerleader costume with pom-poms and everything and do a whole Rah Rah "Go Herm go" thing. Then after that, I dress up as a nurse and give myself an enema with Bosco chocolate syrup, and then I dress up as Madam Butterfly and pinch my nipples real hard with a pair of chopsticks. Then I change into my usual gym clothes and I'm ready and rarin'to go! Charge!

That's what you call a FUR-REAK!:lol2:

Thanks for the motivation, B. Oh and happy belated birthday to you and V :dule:

--

I’m back bitches! First day in the gym after the operation; was a good chest workout

:vinny:
No prob bradar! What weights are you working out with now? With that op im assuming you've decreased the volume.

Ahh, my favorite topic :) I used Dymatize Elite whey immediately after my work-out (bb or jiu-jitsu) and Casein before sleep, also I've been taking creatine monohydrate from Prolab, and ofcourse vitamins. Now I'm having a break, because of holidays and many other things. I only train Jiu-jitsu, but from monday or friday I'm hitting weights again.

Also I've gained some muscles, I have 88kg's (it's my personal best) and I think I've never been leaner.
Some good stuff bro.:tup: Have you tried animal pak yet? So many of my friends bitch & moan about those babies. Have you heard of this fat burner called testoripped? Apparently it really works & it gives great results without compromising lean muscle, in fact it claims to help growth.

What's your diet like?

Like I've said it above, it can give you great pump, but I also have the same doubts. It's great to stay in shape and to toughen up, but it won't build you muscles IMO.
I thought as much, there's no way you're gonna get good mass from only using a pull up bar & dumbells. I guess i'll try it out because it's always good to keep your body guessing & that way you'll get further growth & results all round.

Here is a little peak at P90X workout program:

View attachment $P90X Worksheets.pdf
Thanks.:tup:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
@Byrone: Yea I somehow decreased, by 2-3 kilos or so :D

I’m happy that I completed the workout, still have the strength. Just want to shed the fats I gained after the operation, but surely no cardio :sergio:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Some good stuff bro.:tup: Have you tried animal pak yet? So many of my friends bitch & moan about those babies. Have you heard of this fat burner called testoripped? Apparently it really works & it gives great results without compromising lean muscle, in fact it claims to help growth.
I only tried Animal pump and it was solid, but nothing special IMO. My friend is using Animal pak and he is delighted, but I don't take his words too serious because he real freak about every Animal product.

What's your diet like?
I don't have any special diet :D Mostly I eat everything, but I'm trying to eat healthier as possible. I'm not into cooking too much and kinda lazy, but on the other side I need to keep an eye at my blood sugar (since I'm diabetic), so I'm swimming somewhere in the middle.

I thought as much, there's no way you're gonna get good mass from only using a pull up bar & dumbells. I guess i'll try it out because it's always good to keep your body guessing & that way you'll get further growth & results all round.

Thanks.:tup:
As you probably saw, chest and back day is all about pullups and pushups, I did that training for once or twice and felt really great, but I find it more conditioning than mass building.

I will probably try it again, but only after I gain few more kg's. I think it can complement my Jiu-jitsu greatly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 140)