Gym and fitness (170 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I tried Animal Pak B, its really good. I switched to opti-men now.
Preworkout I use Anumal pump, and Universal Torrent post workout.
Optimum whey protein is just taking part in my morning \ mid day shakes.

No Casien and this is probably a lacking area, but I cant be bothered.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
You have really good supplementation :tup:

For me N.O.-Xplode is the best pre-workout supplement and I tried Pump and Shock therapy (Universal). Also it's ridiculous how cheap sups are in US compared to prices here, on whole Balkan except maybe Slovenia. For me it's cheaper to order sups from the US and pay shipment then buy it here, the only problem is customs :( If I live in America I would always have at least two or three buckets of whey and all the other sups :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I only tried Animal pump and it was solid, but nothing special IMO. My friend is using Animal pak and he is delighted, but I don't take his words too serious because he real freak about every Animal product.
I was just asking, i haven't gone anywhere near those products yet as i'm shedding excess fat. I'm close to reaching 12% body fat & my aim is to get to single digits. Once i get there i'm going ape shit with bulking up.:D

I don't have any special diet :D Mostly I eat everything, but I'm trying to eat healthier as possible. I'm not into cooking too much and kinda lazy, but on the other side I need to keep an eye at my blood sugar (since I'm diabetic), so I'm swimming somewhere in the middle.
But thats where the war is won. If you're eating all sorts of shit loaded with saturated & trans fat, it will take ages for you to really see the fruits of your hard labor. Also you have to cook in advance, otherwise temptation creeps up on you way too often.

As you probably saw, chest and back day is all about pullups and pushups, I did that training for once or twice and felt really great, but I find it more conditioning than mass building.

I will probably try it again, but only after I gain few more kg's. I think it can complement my Jiu-jitsu greatly.
I figured as much. I just love how they fool unsuspecting & gullible ppl that are looking for quick fixes. There's no way you're gonna get insane results like that without increasing weights & using a variety of workouts.

I tried Animal Pak B, its really good. I switched to opti-men now.
Preworkout I use Anumal pump, and Universal Torrent post workout.
Optimum whey protein is just taking part in my morning \ mid day shakes.

No Casien and this is probably a lacking area, but I cant be bothered.
That shit must cost you an arm & a leg.:D

You have really good supplementation :tup:

For me N.O.-Xplode is the best pre-workout supplement and I tried Pump and Shock therapy (Universal). Also it's ridiculous how cheap sups are in US compared to prices here, on whole Balkan except maybe Slovenia. For me it's cheaper to order sups from the US and pay shipment then buy it here, the only problem is customs :( If I live in America I would always have at least two or three buckets of whey and all the other sups :D
Check out this websites & tell me what you think of the products available. If you buy with euros you score because the euro is far stronger than the local currency here.

www.supplementworld.co.za and http://www.musclefitness.co.za/shop/home/

Finally back to benching in the 90kg range.
Pffft, pussy!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Cheers.

By the way, how much do you press? Barbell, should press, and everything. I'm only curious about the numbers.

Oh and are your abs visible at 12?
I messed up my shoulder because of bad technique so i've had to slow down & decrease the weights. Bench press i've been doing 50kgs, dumbbell press 15kg (30kg), shoulder press 30kg, dumbbell shoulder press 15kg (30kg)

As for the abs, not yet.:sad:

We're finally seeing Byrones weenis?
You mighty jerk off faster than super man could do a 100m sprint!

Not really to be honest, but lately its the late nights and impropper diet thats costing me that.
I forgot Yam-Yam, you arabs don't suffer financially.:D You need to increase the amount of food you take in for breakfast then but i know it's difficult especially when you do business with constant flying around & business lunches/dinners.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I messed up my shoulder because of bad technique so i've had to slow down & decrease the weights. Bench press i've been doing 50kgs, dumbbell press 15kg (30kg), shoulder press 30kg, dumbbell shoulder press 15kg (30kg)

As for the abs, not yet.:sad:
Nice. How much you squat btw?

I ask because I see various things and they say it depends on people. Sometimes I see photos of some and they have written and how they have ~6-7% and I'm like :wth: I'd give them ~12% probably. Or if they have 6-7% then I have 3

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Nice. How much you squat btw?

I ask because I see various things and they say it depends on people. Sometimes I see photos of some and they have written and how they have ~6-7% and I'm like :wth: I'd give them ~12% probably. Or if they have 6-7% then I have 3
Nice? That's terrible.:D I squat 50kg. I get what you're saying, that's why i don't do my own bf measurements.:D

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
what do you mean you arabas :D
We do just as most of the ppl living on this planet. But.. Here is my trick, I found this outlet, who does wholesale, and I get to buy my supps whole sale price. Makes a huge difference.
Say the 5 lb whey protein is for $50 I just pay $20-$25

makes life easier, huh!

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
But thats where the war is won. If you're eating all sorts of shit loaded with saturated & trans fat, it will take ages for you to really see the fruits of your hard labor. Also you have to cook in advance, otherwise temptation creeps up on you way too often.
I know, that's why I've said that I'm trying to eat healthier as possible. I'm not going to the max and I'm not using olive oil or something like that. But I'm trying to have nutritional meals, not only because of BB but also because my diabetes. I'm aware that I need to change some habits I have, and probably I will, but I need time.

About cooking in advance I heard it's the best way to eat healthy, with that you will avoid been lazy to cook when you need to eat.

Check out this websites & tell me what you think of the products available. If you buy with euros you score because the euro is far stronger than the local currency here.

www.supplementworld.co.za and http://www.musclefitness.co.za/shop/home/
I checked those sites, the first one have everything you will ever need. The second one is missing some basic supplements such as ON Whey Gold Standard. Prices are pretty normal, I mean high when you compare to the US, but are similar to prices here in Bosnia.

Thank God we have great black market and we can buy many supps cheaper that they are in stores :D But funny thing is that even on black market they are more expensive than in US for about 20% at least.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
By the way, a lot of stuff I'm reading on here - it's pretty worrying how focussed everyone is on supplements especially pre-workout ones. Nothing will beat a proper diet and straight up mental focus when preparing for a workout. Trust me, being mentally prepared and focussed on your routine is imperative, more so then any supplement you could take. And if you compound that with a proper diet that's going to provide you with the right energies then you won't need N.O xplode or any of that shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 166)

• JCK