Gym and fitness (6 Viewers)

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Higher reps are for toning & definition Yamen, lower reps 8-12 are for building muscle.
i know you've probably touched on this subject before Byrone but what is the best way in gaining upper body muscle building? in terms of bulking quicker rather than toning. Does those protein drinks work as i used to use them a year ago and gave me nothing but strawberry scented farts!!:p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
i know you've probably touched on this subject before Byrone but what is the best way in gaining upper body muscle building? in terms of bulking quicker rather than toning. Does those protein drinks work as i used to use them a year ago and gave me nothing but strawberry scented farts!!:p
Heavy low rep compound exercises.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Get a door pull up bar, it's a great, cheap investment.:tup: Do eight reps each slowly of each exercise listed below & they'll target your upper back, arms & shoulders plus your core.

Pull ups
Chin ups
Knee up twists
Chin up straight leg lifts
Pole grip
One arm pull ups
Opposing grip pull ups
Straight leg raises & holds
Knee Lifts

They do work but it depends when you take them, by the sound of things you were drinking them like they were milkshakes.:p I only use protein shakes when i can't make my own meal or if i'm pressed for time. But in order for you to build muscle you need a combination of carbs & fats as well, you should do cardio in the morning as that's the optimal time to burn fat. When you do weight training, make sure you do at least ten min of cardio afterwards.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
One of my friends has been boiling water, cooling it down & then soaking olive leaves, green, white & oolong tea with lemon juice for two days & then drinking it. The guy had the most hideous stretch marks i've seen & they've started fading away. I was so shocked plus he's looking a whole lot more ripped. I think i'm gonna try it, i guess i have nothing to lose.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
His parents own an olive farm in the cape & apparently they've been drinking water soaked in olive leaves for ages with some great healing effects. I didn't get exact measurements, i'll find out & then the experimentation will begin. I have some nasty stretch marks on unsavory places.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)