Gym and fitness (40 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That's a sure way to put yourself in an icu unit.:D Lately i've been doing 100m sprints with 5kg dumbells & 1kg ankle weights. Push all out, rest for one minute & repeat. After ten rounds, i feel like an alien is gonna burst through my chest.:D
Wow, how the f...? :confused: Looks too hard..

Not that way anyway as most of it was hard earned muscle. :depressed
You know you can't shit muscles, no? :p

It's usually just the water and that lost weight is easily regained back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
BTW, those of you who are looking to lose weight, get a fucking stomach flu. I lost 5kg in 4 days through shitting. :scared:

Too bad I really didn't wanna lose that weight. Not that way anyway as most of it was hard earned muscle. :depressed

I thought I wrote you a reply but obviously didn't. The thing is I don't like that eliptical machine or the ones in my gym are shit. It's also very boring. Running itself is boring, let alone doing cardio and staying in place.

When I think about it, I don't actually mind cardio, I just mind pointless cardio like running. Throw in any kind of ball, football, basketball, handball, tennis, in the mix and I'd be all over that. Too bad I don't have time for that.
I get what you mean. I don't like running because it messes with the elastacity in your face, have you noticed ho so many long distance runners have droopy looking faces?:D

Try these five workouts, they don't require any weights, there's lots of changes & gear shifts that make you leaner & improve you cardiovascular fitness. Do ten reps of each workout & your set up for the next one should take you about ten sec. Rest for 2min & repeat. Do about 3 or four rounds & you're good to go.:tup:

Tuck jump
Squat jump
Power skip
Zig zag bound
Stick landing

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That's what I thought but water my ass, it's been 3 weeks and I only got 1kg back.
You're probably a dominating ectomorph, so it's going slow. But the fact is there - you can't lose muscles. If you lose anything it's water, the thing you eat, old crap inside of you and fat. You start losing fat only if you stop eating for like 2 weeks.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I agree with V, I got a stomach flu a while back and boy oh boy. I once went to the toilet for about an hour and couldn't lift my self up. Shat 20 times :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
WHAT!! They do? Mine is made of sunflower 98% and its light, cholesterol free and won slimming magazine award :D
its even given by a .
:D

I'm just speaking of the ones we have here, even if there's a low fat content, you still have to watch out for sodium & sugar content. So i don't bother with them, if you use a good quality extra virgin olive oil, one teaspoon of olive oil in a non stick frying pan is enough to do the job.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
You're probably a dominating ectomorph, so it's going slow. But the fact is there - you can't lose muscles. If you lose anything it's water, the thing you eat, old crap inside of you and fat. You start losing fat only if you stop eating for like 2 weeks.
There's a lot of contradictory information out there Dooz, remember as people our bodies respond differently to various things. When you have a stomach bug or food poisoning, you do in fact lose weight along with muscle.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I agree with V, I got a stomach flu a while back and boy oh boy. I once went to the toilet for about an hour and couldn't lift my self up. Shat 20 times :D
I agree the first thing you lose is water, but muscles need energy, need food to grow and I didn't eat anything for 4 days, then started eating a little bit of bread for the next 3 days. A whole week with practically no food, muscles feel that hit. Throw in a fever which lasted the first 3 days. I didn't mean I literally shat 5kg of muscle, but I lost a fair amount of it as it was a really tough virus.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
of course you do. Hell, I sometimes feel muscle is lost before body fat!
Get well soon V, and try to make some gainers at home rather than the commercial ones. PB, Bananas, Milk and oats. The rest I leave to your imagination. I even used snickers bars for soemtime.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
of course you do. Hell, I sometimes feel muscle is lost before body fat!
Get well soon V, and try to make some gainers at home rather than the commercial ones. PB, Bananas, Milk and oats. The rest I leave to your imagination. I even used snickers bars for soemtime.
I love using snickers but if you wanna see your hard work pay off then it's not a good idea to do it often.:D

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
exactly. but its just for a short while to make up for the lost weight. I am easing down on carbs now specially evening time. Just sticking to meat\chicken and salad to shed some fat a bit. I am at 20% body fat and looking for trimming it down to 10 while adding more muscle mass.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I only have dry carbs in the morning & afternoon, i don't have anymore after 4pm. So that's pre & post workout, then i load on veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, spinach & brussel sprouts. I love those veggies because they absolutely destroy abdominal fat.:D

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
I only have dry carbs in the morning & afternoon, i don't have anymore after 4pm. So that's pre & post workout, then i load on veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, spinach & brussel sprouts. I love those veggies because they absolutely destroy abdominal fat.:D
Bet you'll be farting like a real trooper

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Lets talk suppliments guys.. enough of this food talk :)

What juice do you use ;)
None, i only take multi vitamins & protein shakes. My physique is lean but the muscles are there, so i'm pushing until i plateau & then i'll move onto gainers & fat burners. In terms of supplements, avoid USN like the plague, they are absolutely rubbish.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Anyone know a good shoulder routine that focuses on more on shoulder rehabilitation and high repetitions with low volume? I'm having left shoulder issues for quite sometime now. I can do pretty much every exercise normally(pull-ups can be a pain though) except most shoulder exercises. I can still do them but the left shoulder gets inflamed and gives me some mild pain while working it. The pain is mostly felt in the lateral position where the supraspinatus gets under the acromion.

I'm afraid if I keep pushing it I'm gonna seriously damage it. I tried taking 2 full weeks of, didn't do any good at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 36)